Davie Weir What Can You Say?

3 posters

Go down

Davie Weir What Can You Say? Empty Davie Weir What Can You Say?

Post by JimmyMcGrory Thu Sep 10, 2009 10:04 am

Was quite solid but fucked up with a ball you'd expect him to deal with all day long. The game had inglorious defeat written all over it, things should never have been left to this late stage
JimmyMcGrory
JimmyMcGrory

Number of posts : 2519
Registration date : 2008-05-12

Back to top Go down

Davie Weir What Can You Say? Empty Re: Davie Weir What Can You Say?

Post by its fukkin sevvy Thu Sep 10, 2009 11:59 am

I tend to disagree jimmy, i think the fast long ball they put up the park caught everyone out,he was stretching to reach it, if he had left it or missed it, yon young boy would have got it, the only thing i think he could have done was backhead it to his goalie, but he may have thought that was a dangerous thing to do.

im fuckin gutted. Davie Weir What Can You Say? Icon_sad
its fukkin sevvy
its fukkin sevvy

Number of posts : 424
Registration date : 2009-05-03

Back to top Go down

Post by bewlay Thu Sep 10, 2009 5:43 pm

If the SFA dont sack Burley then it is nothing short of inhumane.He is a coach who is led rather then one who leads.Truly lacks inspiration.Dont get me wrong he has done little wrong in the last two games but his record is pd 12 ,lost 6 ,won 3 FFS.Please dont see last night and the emergence of some Burely recovery.

As for the performance then fair play to Scotland.I think Miller should retire tomorrow.No matter what people tell Weir he should announce his retirement as well.

Also credit to Marshall,Whittaker,Naismith,Brown,Hartley.All where stand outs.Sadly Weir will be remembered for the mistake.Up until then two games of sheer class.

Boyd could have scored two last night btw.

bewlay

Number of posts : 701
Registration date : 2008-05-10

Back to top Go down

Post by its fukkin sevvy Thu Sep 10, 2009 9:35 pm

De Boer was right last night when he said about the Boyd situation.."its an honour to play for your country, imagine sitting in the chair when you are seventy, wishing that you had played" or words to that effect.
also, i grudgingly had to agree with charlie nick as well,that sacking burley is not the answer, as the new guy(if we could get anyone) would still be left with the same shite to work with.

still fuckin gutted btw,
how was it last night bewls, looked a brilliant atmos.
its fukkin sevvy
its fukkin sevvy

Number of posts : 424
Registration date : 2009-05-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down