Draw with the Dutch

3 posters

Go down

Draw with the Dutch Empty Draw with the Dutch

Post by Gladstone Mon Sep 07, 2009 6:28 am

Would that put Scotland into the play offs? I'm going out for 3 hours, and expect an answer by the time I come home. Alternatively, come into the Commercial and tell me! Very Happy

See, if all the second place teams lose 6 points, Scotland's potential 11 points looks favourable to me.... or am I missing something (knowing that most teams have another match to play)?

Just noticed how well the Swiss have done, after getting gubbed at home by Radio Luxembourg last September!

And no Mo Bashing when I'm out, children.
Gladstone
Gladstone

Number of posts : 956
Registration date : 2008-05-10

Back to top Go down

Draw with the Dutch Empty Re: Draw with the Dutch

Post by bewlay Mon Sep 07, 2009 6:55 am

On the Ta.board they are stating that if we win on Wed we are virtually certain of going to the play offs.A draw puts us in the hands of a minor miracle but not impossible and even a defeat will still not see us put out of our misery.

bewlay

Number of posts : 701

Back to top Go down

Post by supermo Mon Sep 07, 2009 8:25 am

I'll be amazed if we draw on Wed never mind win. This has all the hallmarks of the Italy game, when that tit McLeish had some people believing it was all going to the wire when in fact he'd blown our chances already against Georgia, who couldn't even qualify.

The squad is threadbare and the first half on Saturday was abominable. Our only hope is that the Dutch make like the French and decide they only have to turn up to win. Unlikely though. Mad
supermo
supermo

Number of posts : 3941

Back to top Go down

Post by Gladstone Mon Sep 07, 2009 9:57 am

I like Bewlay's reply. study
Gladstone
Gladstone

Number of posts : 956