pepe
onomatopoeia
supermo
crownliquor
Immo
12 posters

Page 35 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next

Go down

Great Lost Tracks - An Everyday Series - Page 35 Empty Re: Great Lost Tracks - An Everyday Series

Post by crownliquor Mon Feb 08, 2010 10:40 am

In the same vein. Tuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuune!

crownliquor

Number of posts : 3750
Registration date : 2008-05-08

Back to top Go down

Great Lost Tracks - An Everyday Series - Page 35 Empty Re: Great Lost Tracks - An Everyday Series

Post by Immo Wed Feb 10, 2010 8:53 am

Absolute fuckin stonker Crownybhoy!! Great Lost Tracks - An Everyday Series - Page 35 Icon_cheers

Check the bassline on this little beauty

Written by celebrated rabid Scottish Nationalist Jesse Rae fact fans Great Lost Tracks - An Everyday Series - Page 35 Icon_twisted

FACT!!

Jesse Rae's biggest hit in the 80's was Over the Sea

FACT!!!

All copies of the 12" sold in England were horrendously expensive due to Rae's insistence that they be sold with the ASCAP "Import" sticker on them. Great Lost Tracks - An Everyday Series - Page 35 Icon_lol

FACT!!!!

I was a one-time member of Jesse Rae's 'entourage' when he played Glasgow in 1986/7. This occurred directly after I got chatting to some guys in 'The Bank' on Queen St. whilst doing my best to drink my way through the remainder of that fortnight's Giro. Great Lost Tracks - An Everyday Series - Page 35 Icon_biggrin

Woke up next morning in a stranger's bathtub with 40p and half a pack of pub-machine Kensitas Club in my pocket. Great Lost Tracks - An Everyday Series - Page 35 Icon_eek Great Lost Tracks - An Everyday Series - Page 35 Icon_evil Great Lost Tracks - An Everyday Series - Page 35 Icon_lol

Knowledge is tha bomb Great Lost Tracks - An Everyday Series - Page 35 814102 Great Lost Tracks - An Everyday Series - Page 35 Icon_smile
Immo
Immo

Number of posts : 5228
Registration date : 2008-05-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Immo Wed Feb 10, 2010 9:00 am

Just remembered that Jesse Rae episode as I was typing it out. Great Lost Tracks - An Everyday Series - Page 35 Icon_biggrin

Blimey - I miss that kinda carry on Great Lost Tracks - An Everyday Series - Page 35 Icon_sad

Or do I ? Great Lost Tracks - An Everyday Series - Page 35 462145

Great Lost Tracks - An Everyday Series - Page 35 Icon_scratch

Great Lost Tracks - An Everyday Series - Page 35 Icon_twisted

Immo
Immo

Back to top Go down

Post by supermo Wed Feb 10, 2010 9:48 am

Immo wrote:
Woke up next morning in a stranger's bathtub with 40p and half a pack of pub-machine Kensitas Club in my pocket helluva sore arse and a new hole where my right kidney used to be. Great Lost Tracks - An Everyday Series - Page 35 Icon_eek Great Lost Tracks - An Everyday Series - Page 35 Icon_evil Great Lost Tracks - An Everyday Series - Page 35 Icon_lol

Fixed that for you, mate.

Check yer PMs.
supermo
supermo

Number of posts : 3941
Registration date : 2008-05-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Immo Wed Feb 10, 2010 10:15 am

Great Lost Tracks - An Everyday Series - Page 35 Icon_eek Great Lost Tracks - An Everyday Series - Page 35 Icon_eek

No PM yet Great Lost Tracks - An Everyday Series - Page 35 Icon_neutral

You haven't still got that kidney have you Great Lost Tracks - An Everyday Series - Page 35 Icon_eek

Bound to be a bit ripe by now surely Great Lost Tracks - An Everyday Series - Page 35 698845
Immo
Immo

Back to top Go down

Post by Immo Wed Feb 10, 2010 10:20 am

Incidentally - I've managed to get a ticket for the good guys vs the Diets tomorrow night. Great Lost Tracks - An Everyday Series - Page 35 Icon_cheers

I may well stop off on the walk-up for a livener in McHuills. Great Lost Tracks - An Everyday Series - Page 35 341626

Anything you'd like me to write on the windscreen of your Robin Reliant when I'm passing your gaff?

Great Lost Tracks - An Everyday Series - Page 35 Icon_lol
Immo
Immo

Back to top Go down

Post by supermo Wed Feb 10, 2010 7:57 pm

it's not that difficult to get a ticket for CP these days, you should try it more often. god hates armchair fans.

I'll be driving down from Dundee today so going straight to the game. This means my gaff will be Reliant-less, but feel free to throw up nearby, as so many McChuills punters do.

I don't think you should drink in a pub you can't spell.
supermo
supermo

Number of posts : 3941
Registration date : 2008-05-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Immo Wed Feb 10, 2010 11:43 pm

I'll hafta revert to plan B then Great Lost Tracks - An Everyday Series - Page 35 Kopfschuettel ...

Great Lost Tracks - An Everyday Series - Page 35 990298

in white eggshell on the coal-shed door. Great Lost Tracks - An Everyday Series - Page 35 Icon_lol
Immo
Immo

Back to top Go down

Post by crownliquor Thu Feb 11, 2010 12:25 am

supermo wrote:it's not that difficult to get a ticket for CP these days, you should try it more often. god hates armchair fans.

I'll be driving down from Dundee today so going straight to the game. This means my gaff will be Reliant-less, but feel free to throw up nearby, as so many McChuills punters do.

I don't think you should drink in a pub you can't spell.

Great Lost Tracks - An Everyday Series - Page 35 Icon_biggrin Great Lost Tracks - An Everyday Series - Page 35 Icon_biggrin

You're such a bad tempered, old cunt mo. Great Lost Tracks - An Everyday Series - Page 35 Icon_twisted Great Lost Tracks - An Everyday Series - Page 35 Icon_biggrin

Immo, if you let me scrawl "Rangers FTP" underneath your graffiti, I'll come with you. To mo's house that is, you couldn't pay me to visit legoland, papist shit hole. Great Lost Tracks - An Everyday Series - Page 35 Icon_biggrin

crownliquor

Back to top Go down

Post by JimmyMcGrory Fri Feb 12, 2010 8:11 am

Hard to believe this is over 20 years old, from the sublime Kate Bush who never gets a mention on here as far as I can remember

JimmyMcGrory
JimmyMcGrory

Number of posts : 2519

Back to top Go down

Post by JimmyMcGrory Fri Feb 12, 2010 8:34 am

Love this

JimmyMcGrory
JimmyMcGrory

Back to top Go down

Post by test Sun Feb 14, 2010 2:50 am

Immo wrote:Absolute fuckin stonker Crownybhoy!! Great Lost Tracks - An Everyday Series - Page 35 Icon_cheers

Check the bassline on this little beauty

Written by celebrated rabid Scottish Nationalist Jesse Rae fact fans Great Lost Tracks - An Everyday Series - Page 35 Icon_twisted

FACT!!

Jesse Rae's biggest hit in the 80's was Over the Sea

FACT!!!

All copies of the 12" sold in England were horrendously expensive due to Rae's insistence that they be sold with the ASCAP "Import" sticker on them. Great Lost Tracks - An Everyday Series - Page 35 Icon_lol

FACT!!!!

I was a one-time member of Jesse Rae's 'entourage' when he played Glasgow in 1986/7. This occurred directly after I got chatting to some guys in 'The Bank' on Queen St. whilst doing my best to drink my way through the remainder of that fortnight's Giro. Great Lost Tracks - An Everyday Series - Page 35 Icon_biggrin

Woke up next morning in a stranger's bathtub with 40p and half a pack of pub-machine Kensitas Club in my pocket. Great Lost Tracks - An Everyday Series - Page 35 Icon_eek Great Lost Tracks - An Everyday Series - Page 35 Icon_evil Great Lost Tracks - An Everyday Series - Page 35 Icon_lol

Knowledge is tha bomb Great Lost Tracks - An Everyday Series - Page 35 814102 Great Lost Tracks - An Everyday Series - Page 35 Icon_smile

Tuuuuuuuuune! That cycling obsessed twat is on the vodka when he gets home, so may post some tunes if he doesn't pass out, fucking lightweight.

test

Number of posts : 717

Back to top Go down

Post by JimmyMcGrory Sun Feb 14, 2010 7:38 am

I'm on the blue label and make no apologies for anything apart for that shambles that purports to be a football team
JimmyMcGrory
JimmyMcGrory

Back to top Go down

Post by crownliquor Sun Feb 14, 2010 8:33 am

Oooooh ya fucker, just shut my eyes for a few minutes, and it's past nine already.

Red label with soda water for this bear James. Expectations.................

Posted the above before, sorry.

crownliquor

Back to top Go down

Post by JimmyMcGrory Sun Feb 14, 2010 8:57 am

I'm listening to heavy metal mate, not really my thing but given the days events mixed with 40% vodka the outcome is inevitable

JimmyMcGrory
JimmyMcGrory

Back to top Go down

Post by Immo Sun Feb 14, 2010 3:21 pm

Great Lost Tracks - An Everyday Series - Page 35 36790 Great Lost Tracks - An Everyday Series - Page 35 36790 Great Lost Tracks - An Everyday Series - Page 35 36790

Immo
Immo

Back to top Go down

Post by Immo Sun Feb 14, 2010 3:24 pm

Great Lost Tracks - An Everyday Series - Page 35 Icon_cheers Great Lost Tracks - An Everyday Series - Page 35 703580 Great Lost Tracks - An Everyday Series - Page 35 36790 Great Lost Tracks - An Everyday Series - Page 35 703580 Great Lost Tracks - An Everyday Series - Page 35 36790 Great Lost Tracks - An Everyday Series - Page 35 703580 Great Lost Tracks - An Everyday Series - Page 35 36790 Great Lost Tracks - An Everyday Series - Page 35 703580

Immo
Immo

Back to top Go down

Post by Immo Sun Feb 14, 2010 3:29 pm

Love...

Toxteth O'Grady Great Lost Tracks - An Everyday Series - Page 35 Icon_cool
Immo
Immo

Back to top Go down

Post by Immo Sun Feb 14, 2010 3:45 pm

A cheap holiday in other people's misereeeee!!!

http://books.google.co.uk/books?id=TVAoeipLL38C&pg=PA15&lpg=PA15&dq=%22Johnny+Rotten+stands+at+the+Berlin+Wall%22&source=bl&ots=CcyNAiZQgC&sig=GTJWEhirIp3NBmDednZGbZjvCxU&hl=en&ei=KH93S_rkJJT20wSLrvyuCQ&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=result&resnum=1&ved=0CAcQ6AEwAA#v=onepage&q=&f=false

I got to go over the wall I don't understand this thing at all -this third rate B movie show-cheap dialogue, cheap essential scenery, I got to go over the wall, I wanna go over the Berlin wall -before they... come over the Berlin wall, I don't understand this thing at all. I'm gonna go over the wall - I wanna go over the Berlin wall -Im gonna go over the Berlin wall

Before they...

...come over the Berlin wall

I don't understand this thing at all

Please don't be waiting for me Great Lost Tracks - An Everyday Series - Page 35 Icon_evil
Immo
Immo

Back to top Go down

Post by Immo Sun Feb 14, 2010 4:28 pm

For Gee Great Lost Tracks - An Everyday Series - Page 35 Icon_smile

(Nice result on the provincial ticker-tape-uh... incidentally-uh... Good guys beat the cheatin-uh, Masonic scum-uh... three-nil-uhhhhhh Great Lost Tracks - An Everyday Series - Page 35 Icon_cool )

Immo
Immo

Back to top Go down

Post by Immo Sun Feb 14, 2010 4:37 pm

Uhhh - weekend Great Lost Tracks - An Everyday Series - Page 35 Icon_rolleyes Great Lost Tracks - An Everyday Series - Page 35 Icon_evil

Nobody else is listening anyway... are they? Great Lost Tracks - An Everyday Series - Page 35 Suspect

Can't tell Great Lost Tracks - An Everyday Series - Page 35 Kopfschuettel

Same old joke since nineteen-sixty-two...

Give up life as a bad mistake...
Immo
Immo

Back to top Go down

Post by Immo Sun Feb 14, 2010 4:47 pm

Sick (Thursday)

Sober (Friday)

Sorry (ibid)

...but look at the fun that I had...

Great Lost Tracks - An Everyday Series - Page 35 Suspect

Great Lost Tracks - An Everyday Series - Page 35 462145

Great Lost Tracks - An Everyday Series - Page 35 Kopfschuettel
Immo
Immo

Back to top Go down

Post by onomatopoeia Mon Feb 15, 2010 10:37 am

Was reminded of this wee number over the weekend, aaah Mark Morris, where are you now?? In Love

onomatopoeia

Number of posts : 596
Registration date : 2008-05-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Immo Wed Feb 17, 2010 5:31 am

Ooohh - that's a bit tasty Doc Great Lost Tracks - An Everyday Series - Page 35 Icon_cool Great Lost Tracks - An Everyday Series - Page 35 Icon_cheers Great Lost Tracks - An Everyday Series - Page 35 814102

I used to love 'Slight Return' - but I think I posted it on here already.

That's new to me tho - ta vee much. Great Lost Tracks - An Everyday Series - Page 35 540852

Anyhow... off for a scribble with this as the first album on the shuffle.

Spilt Milk - A lost classic I reckon

Immo
Immo

Back to top Go down

Post by Immo Wed Feb 17, 2010 10:07 am

Ahhh Great Lost Tracks - An Everyday Series - Page 35 Kopfschuettel

I was doin so well too Great Lost Tracks - An Everyday Series - Page 35 Icon_cry

Incidentally... re my B'day...

If any of you are thinking of e-mailing me a fine-art-quality print in honour of same...

Have a swatch at the image between 0.44 and 0.48 on this 'un.

Great Lost Tracks - An Everyday Series - Page 35 93226 Great Lost Tracks - An Everyday Series - Page 35 93226
Immo
Immo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next