I know we shouldn't besmirch this board with football talk

+3
crownliquor
bewlay
supermo
7 posters

Go down

I know we shouldn't besmirch this board with football talk Empty I know we shouldn't besmirch this board with football talk

Post by supermo Thu May 07, 2009 10:21 am

But to see those whining dirty cheating bastards Chelsea whining about getting put out of Europe makes it all the sweeter.

Why does Andy Gray not just come out and say Anelka CHEATED to get the Barca player sent off? Obviously because that won't fit Sky's "Premiership is pure dead brilliant" propaganda. Anelka and Drogba shame football with their antics.

At least the current two best clubs* in Europe will meet in the final, instead of some billionaire's plaything and his cheating stars.
supermo
supermo

Number of posts : 3941
Registration date : 2008-05-10

Back to top Go down

I know we shouldn't besmirch this board with football talk Empty Re: I know we shouldn't besmirch this board with football talk

Post by bewlay Thu May 07, 2009 4:33 pm

I posted on another board a week ago "if there is a god then let Barca go through" and last night restored my faith in the big man.To listen to the condescening after match rants about injustice and the ref was good tv but also its evidence of the EPL's arrogance.I thought Jamie Redknapp was about to expode this lol! lol! Today there are excuses and rational thought to be applied to the behaviour of Chelsea players and officials after the game.I hope that UEFA throw the book at Chelsea.I dont think there is a neutral fan on the planet who did not want Barca to go through.Their attitude to the game is a joy

ps I see the media are giving us the lowdown on the refs background and history.I fully expect his phone no and address to be given out soon.A tactic employed after England lost to Portugal I think.

bewlay

Number of posts : 701

Back to top Go down

I know we shouldn't besmirch this board with football talk Empty Re: I know we shouldn't besmirch this board with football talk

Post by crownliquor Thu May 07, 2009 8:09 pm

Drogba is utter cheating scum. So is Ronaldo. And immo on quiz night. Very Happy Fuck, even posting a smiley makes my head hurt, let alone actually smiling. drunken

crownliquor

Number of posts : 3750
Registration date : 2008-05-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Immo Thu May 07, 2009 8:23 pm

crownliquor wrote:...utter cheating scum. And immo on quiz night.

Nice...

Very nice... Sad Rolling Eyes

I don't make any comment on you besmirching a perfectly good music thread with the vile AOR/MOR of notorious heavy bread-head and all-round egomaniacal cocksucker Neil Diamond now do I??

I may hafta review that policy. Twisted Evil Fight
Immo
Immo

Number of posts : 5228
Registration date : 2008-05-12

Back to top Go down

Post by crownliquor Thu May 07, 2009 10:40 pm

You know you're my musical hero immo. Kiss

crownliquor

Number of posts : 3750
Registration date : 2008-05-08

Back to top Go down

Post by JimmyMcGrory Fri May 08, 2009 5:56 pm

I'm glad their out, shower of overpaid nancy boys. Drogba's reaction was cringe worthy, I hope UEFA throw the book at the cunts
JimmyMcGrory
JimmyMcGrory

Number of posts : 2519

Back to top Go down

Post by mita Sat May 09, 2009 8:30 am

Chelsea have a new shirt sponsor .... Very Happy cheers Tongue Arf
I know we shouldn't besmirch this board with football talk 244s4eo
mita
mita

Number of posts : 254
Registration date : 2008-05-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Immo Sat May 09, 2009 8:32 am

Laughing Laughing
Immo
Immo

Number of posts : 5228

Back to top Go down

Post by supermo Mon May 11, 2009 2:39 am

JimmyMcGrory wrote:I'm glad their out, shower of overpaid nancy boys. Drogba's reaction was cringe worthy, I hope UEFA throw the book at the cunts

If you threw a book at Drogba the paramedics would be rushing him to intensive care for a severe paperback injury.
supermo
supermo

Number of posts : 3941

Back to top Go down

Post by pepe Mon May 11, 2009 7:37 am

You said whining twice Mo

I like whining

Jimmy will name the film cheers
pepe
pepe

Number of posts : 426
Registration date : 2008-05-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum