Now Magilton's Finally Got the Push....

5 posters

Go down

Now Magilton's Finally Got the Push.... Empty Now Magilton's Finally Got the Push....

Post by pepe Thu Apr 23, 2009 6:11 am

the bookies are making Roy Keane the favourite to take over. Which should make all you Sellick lovies love me cheers

Mind you, apparently, Curbishley has bought a house in Woodbridge (7 miles north of Ipswich) so that might hit that theory out the water affraid

Jim's spent £12 million (including wages) since last January year which is a lot of money for a Second division club and most of it has been wasted.

And now Supermo will tell me no one's interested Taxi
pepe
pepe

Number of posts : 426
Registration date : 2008-05-09

Back to top Go down

Now Magilton's Finally Got the Push.... Empty Re: Now Magilton's Finally Got the Push....

Post by supermo Thu Apr 23, 2009 7:31 am

If it means it's even less likely that Roy Keane will manage Celtic, then I hope he gets the Ipswich job.

But wouldn't you tractor chaps like to have Terry Butcher back? I really really want Inverness to be relegated rather than Falkirk, so he might be available soon. Favoured son and all that.

PS The truth is though, Peps, no-one's interested Very Happy
supermo
supermo

Number of posts : 3941
Registration date : 2008-05-10

Back to top Go down

Now Magilton's Finally Got the Push.... Empty Re: Now Magilton's Finally Got the Push....

Post by JimmyMcGrory Thu Apr 23, 2009 7:39 am

George Graham's available
JimmyMcGrory
JimmyMcGrory

Number of posts : 2519
Registration date : 2008-05-12

Back to top Go down

Post by supermo Thu Apr 23, 2009 7:40 am

Nope james, even he's not interested Very Happy
supermo
supermo

Back to top Go down

Post by supermo Thu Apr 23, 2009 8:01 am

According to Sky Keane's the new manager at Ipswich. So that should edge them closer to bankruptcy once he's signed 20 players and decided 19 of them are shite Very Happy
supermo
supermo

Back to top Go down

Post by JimmyMcGrory Thu Apr 23, 2009 8:05 am

Average age of the team will be pushed up from 35 to 42 Very Happy
JimmyMcGrory
JimmyMcGrory

Back to top Go down

Post by supermo Thu Apr 23, 2009 8:44 am

Any more of that and Keane will be scouting Stennymad Laughing
supermo
supermo

Back to top Go down

Post by Immo Thu Apr 23, 2009 9:25 am

Laughing Laughing
Immo
Immo

Number of posts : 5228

Back to top Go down

Post by crownliquor Fri Apr 24, 2009 8:08 pm

Ipswich is a shit hole, but you don't deserve Keane as a manager. He was a star at Forest, but not fit to lace Des Walker's boots. I'd have let Des shag me if he asked. Very Happy

crownliquor

Number of posts : 3750
Registration date : 2008-05-08

Back to top Go down

Post by JimmyMcGrory Fri Apr 24, 2009 8:25 pm

crownliquor wrote:Ipswich is a shit hole, but you don't deserve Keane as a manager. He was a star at Forest, but not fit to lace Des Walker's boots. I'd have let Des shag me if he asked. Very Happy

This song doesn't even come close to describing you crown Very Happy

JimmyMcGrory
JimmyMcGrory

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down