Been playing

3 posters

Go down

Been playing Empty Been playing

Post by crownliquor Thu May 22, 2008 11:02 pm

...with the board settings:

1 You can edit your posts within 2hrs before the edit message is displayed.
2 Quick reply is enabled.
3 Post titles are now amendable for spelling mistakes.
4 Sound can't be embedded (good) the forum people hate embedded sound due to bandwidth usage.
5 HTML enabled
6 All members can now ban sev
7 Some other things I've forgotten.

Board has options I've not had time to explore, so if there's a feature you use on other forums you'd like here, let me know.

crownliquor

Number of posts : 3750
Registration date : 2008-05-08

Back to top Go down

Been playing Empty Re: Been playing

Post by Immo Fri May 23, 2008 10:04 am

Can we post sound clips?

Very Happy Very Happy
Immo
Immo

Number of posts : 5228
Registration date : 2008-05-12

Back to top Go down

Post by pepe Tue May 27, 2008 6:21 am

On certain other ahem 'adult' forums that I visit they have private sections that only members can see. Would it be possible to have something similar here for sharing music ideas?

Also, on a more serious note, on another forum that I use I can give out red and yellow cards to those who transgress the rules.

GIVE ME THAT POWER Very Happy
pepe
pepe

Number of posts : 426
Registration date : 2008-05-09

Back to top Go down

Post by crownliquor Tue May 27, 2008 7:17 am

It's possible but:

What sort of music things do you mean? You know you can PM all, choosing "Music PMs" from the groups drop down when you compose a PM don't you?

I'm loathe to have any private sections (though my TDF 2008 board will be private, but only cause you lot, rightly, don't want to read my cycling drivel) because it smacks of elitism, and puts people off.
I realise all members would be allowed in (apart from sev) but it's still not as "safe" as PMs.

Everyone's equal on here, and we do have mods, of which sevvy is one would you believe, but to the best of my knowledge, nothing has ever been chopped.
We agreed when we decided to run our own board, self regulation (like the old hoopy weirdo board) was the way to go, and do you know what, it works.

Of course these are only my views, if the others want a private section, chime in.

On the pron front, are you talking about Planet Suzy? I get all my vintage, proper man's fanny films from there. Very Happy

crownliquor

Number of posts : 3750
Registration date : 2008-05-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down