I'll tell you one thing, shaggy

+3
sevvy
shaggy
supermo
7 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

I'll tell you one thing, shaggy - Page 2 Empty Re: I'll tell you one thing, shaggy

Post by shaggy Sun Nov 30, 2008 8:41 am

did nobody tell you cunts are useful Jimmy

shaggy

Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2008-06-13

Back to top Go down

I'll tell you one thing, shaggy - Page 2 Empty Re: I'll tell you one thing, shaggy

Post by supermo Sun Nov 30, 2008 8:44 am

SF is for cunts. I wish everybody on here would desist from using a board that once nearly destroyed this board, but there you go.

Immo, today was the worst home game this season. I'll blame you for turning up you fairweather, gloryhunting cunt. You probably flounced out early too Very Happy

3 points though. 4IAR 4IAR!
supermo
supermo

Number of posts : 3941
Registration date : 2008-05-10

Back to top Go down

Post by supermo Sun Nov 30, 2008 8:44 am

shaggy wrote:did nobody tell you cunts are useful Jimmy

Give one example of when you've ever been fukkin useful.
supermo
supermo

Back to top Go down

Post by shaggy Sun Nov 30, 2008 8:47 am

didnt take you long did it cunt

Have to say agree with you on tonday's game

Absolutely rank rotten oh and I flounced out at 85 minutes. It was that or join the brass monkeys searching for a welder

shaggy

Back to top Go down

Post by supermo Sun Nov 30, 2008 8:49 am

I stayed to the end. Like true fans do.

Hartley got MOM. Tell me, was he injured on Tuesday? If not why did we play that fanny Caldwell in midfield??
supermo
supermo

Back to top Go down

Post by shaggy Sun Nov 30, 2008 8:52 am

Hartley was injured but Caldwell has been a star this season. By a mile our best player in CL................and you know it

shaggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Immo Sun Nov 30, 2008 8:57 am

Had to be injured on Tuesday surely? scratch

Thought he was good today - but he's bin growing on me for a wee while now.

Gazzenbauer falls into the same category I'm afraid Mo. No

I stayed the full 90 BTW and even enjoyed the walk back to the station.

But as I say, I'm sure it would begin to lose it's appeal if it was every two weeks.

Smile

EDIT

Fakkinell!

Almost word-for-word with Der Shagmeister - Font of all footie knowledge Shocked

(He knows more'n Mo anyhow Very Happy )

Last edited by Immo on Sun Nov 30, 2008 9:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Immo
Immo

Number of posts : 5228
Registration date : 2008-05-12

Back to top Go down

Post by JimmyMcGrory Sun Nov 30, 2008 9:01 am

shaggy wrote:Hartley was injured but Caldwell has been a star this season. By a mile our best player in CL................and you know it

Steady now, Mo thinks he's the worst player in the world. I said yonks back that Caldwell should be captain after Lennon left and there's nothing he's done since that convinced me otherwise.

I also said he would fullfill the holding midfield roll though CH is where he should play::Champion::
JimmyMcGrory
JimmyMcGrory

Number of posts : 2519

Back to top Go down

Post by supermo Sun Nov 30, 2008 9:03 am

Caldwell is a mediocrity. the fact that he's moved up from useless to a "guy who puts his heart and soul into it" etc etc doesn't hide that fact.

Count how many times the guy put pressure on his team with yet another useless punt up the park during the first half today.

If you guys think he's the answer, all it tells me is that your expectations are being steadily lowered.

PS Immo if you think today was a test, wait till the next home game - Villarreal Crying or Very sad
supermo
supermo

Back to top Go down

Post by supermo Sun Nov 30, 2008 9:04 am

Shaggy, just for the record the worst player in the world is Kirk Broadfoot.
supermo
supermo

Back to top Go down

Post by shaggy Sun Nov 30, 2008 9:06 am

I was coming out of Villarreal's wee ground and turned to the guys with me and said "Caldwell was our best player by a mile tonight" only to be told Shhhhhhhhhhhh

You can think it but you can't say it

Heid for captain. The only one of the back four worth his place although the kraut is finally getting the hang of the game

shaggy

Back to top Go down

Post by bewlay Sun Nov 30, 2008 9:07 am

surely Mark Wilson?

bewlay

Number of posts : 701

Back to top Go down

Post by JimmyMcGrory Sun Nov 30, 2008 9:10 am

I've always been a fan of the Heid Mo, you've always thought he was a donkey from day one. Yes he has made mistakes but he would always be the first name on my teamsheet. The guy is a winner IMO

Who would you have as an automatic first choice in our current team in front of him? Any position
JimmyMcGrory
JimmyMcGrory

Back to top Go down

Post by supermo Sun Nov 30, 2008 9:14 am

Automatic first choices? Brown and Robson, although admittedly Brown is more for effort than results but he is still young. Hinkel is the only player that would survive my selection in defence.

Caldwell is mediocre. He talks a good game, but he remains mediocre. His positioning, decision-making, his passing and the balls he gives away are absolutely shocking. A winner? In what sense? What exactly has he won?

Maybe he'd make a great Hibs captain. Oh, wait.....
supermo
supermo

Back to top Go down

Post by supermo Sun Nov 30, 2008 9:15 am

bewlay wrote:surely Mark Wilson?

You just get wrapping that Kirk Broadfoot DVD you've bought yourself for Christmas and keep out of this Laughing
supermo
supermo

Back to top Go down

Post by bewlay Sun Nov 30, 2008 9:19 am

Rangers are now 9/4 to win the SPL.All part of a cunning recession beating betting syndicate run by Murray.Three defeats in a row and we will be up at 10's.How is that for marketing?

bewlay

Back to top Go down

Post by supermo Sun Nov 30, 2008 9:23 am

How do you feel about his subtle "no money in January" message disguised under a load of bull about John Reid, Bewls ?
supermo
supermo

Back to top Go down

Post by Immo Sun Nov 30, 2008 9:25 am

supermo wrote:PS Immo if you think today was a test, wait till the next home game - Villarreal Crying or Very sad

I kinda agree with you on your assessment of Heid.

However...

The point I made to my mate today is... if that's where we are... that's where we are.

I understand that the fan-base and general global whatsit of a club the size of ours means that we should be at the top table and employing on-field personnel of a significantly superior stripe to Mr C. But personnel of that stripe costs.

I also understand that the collective purse-strings of the club are puckered and drawn tighter than a gnat's chuff on the instructions of Mr D.

This may be foolish - I don't know enough about finance to say it with absolute certainty. (I actually know nuthin about finance to be fair Laughing )

However...

I foyther understand that teams like Shaktar D seem to throw money at their "Big Cup" campaign every season without getting any closer to the prize.

I know next to nothin about fitba

I did mention this didn't I?

Laughing
Immo
Immo

Number of posts : 5228

Back to top Go down

Post by bewlay Sun Nov 30, 2008 9:25 am

Reid had to be put in his place Smile

bewlay

Back to top Go down

Post by bewlay Sun Nov 30, 2008 9:29 am

I hope there is no more money.Walter does not know how to spend it effectively.Sometimes I want the club to fall apart so that we can rebuild .

bewlay

Back to top Go down

Post by supermo Sun Nov 30, 2008 9:30 am

bewlay wrote:Reid had to be put in his place Smile

Hmm or to put it another way Murray chose the cheap headlines while the more subtle message about their being no cash in the blue biscuit tin was buried a little deeper in the sports pages.

I'll tell you one thing, shaggy - Page 2 Biscuittinmi3
supermo
supermo

Back to top Go down

Post by supermo Sun Nov 30, 2008 9:32 am

bewlay wrote:Sometimes I want the club to fall apart so that we can rebuild .

Used to hear that talk among Celtic fans in the early 90s Bewls. It can be dangerous......or not.

I reckon you'll have sorted all this out around 2015. When we've done 10IAR. Possibly by then Gary Caldwell will go through an entire 90 minutes without passing the ball to the other team. Nah strike that last bit, it's bordering on fantasy.
supermo
supermo

Back to top Go down

Post by bewlay Sun Nov 30, 2008 9:34 am

2015?Celtic may have won an away CL game by then. cheers

bewlay

Back to top Go down

Post by shaggy Sun Nov 30, 2008 9:40 am

Dont bet on it Bewls

shaggy

Back to top Go down

Post by JimmyMcGrory Sun Nov 30, 2008 9:49 am

Maybe rongers will win a championship by 2015 Sleep
JimmyMcGrory
JimmyMcGrory

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next