My popular and successful music reviews will be supplemented soon....

4 posters

Go down

My popular and successful music reviews will be supplemented soon.... Empty My popular and successful music reviews will be supplemented soon....

Post by supermo Sat Nov 08, 2008 7:01 am

The recent popular reviews of The Last Shadow Puppets and Leonard Cohen will be augmented when I bring to Stennymad an exclusive report from my next Glasgow gig (Kings of Leon).

Just a mention to keep all my fans (aka Sid & Doris Bonkers) tingling with excitement.

Even Peppy will be creaming himself. Once I get the cunt's nuts in the liquidiser, anyway.
supermo
supermo

Number of posts : 3941
Registration date : 2008-05-10

Back to top Go down

My popular and successful music reviews will be supplemented soon.... Empty Re: My popular and successful music reviews will be supplemented soon....

Post by SnakePlissken Sat Nov 08, 2008 7:53 am

is this post in english???
SnakePlissken
SnakePlissken

Number of posts : 740
Registration date : 2008-09-22

Back to top Go down

My popular and successful music reviews will be supplemented soon.... Empty Re: My popular and successful music reviews will be supplemented soon....

Post by supermo Sat Nov 08, 2008 8:27 am

SnakePlissken wrote:is this post in english???

It was written for 3 key people on this board. And you're not one of them.
supermo
supermo

Back to top Go down

Post by Immo Sat Nov 08, 2008 8:51 am

supermo wrote:Even Peppy will be creaming himself. Once I get the cunt's nuts in the liquidiser, anyway.

Laughing Laughing Laughing

One down... two to go Very Happy
Immo
Immo

Number of posts : 5228
Registration date : 2008-05-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Gladstone Sat Nov 08, 2008 9:37 am

Has pepe got three nuts? Another clue to his identity! Very Happy
Gladstone
Gladstone

Number of posts : 956

Back to top Go down

Post by supermo Sat Nov 08, 2008 9:38 am

Gladstone wrote:Has pepe got three nuts? Another clue to his identity! Very Happy

Only Immo knows his true identity, G
supermo
supermo

Back to top Go down

Post by Immo Sat Nov 08, 2008 9:57 am

I AM NOT PEPE!!! Swearing Swearing

I AM A FUCKING IDIOT!!! Very Happy

WHO IS NUMBER TWO!!!

Cool
Immo
Immo

Number of posts : 5228
Registration date : 2008-05-12

Back to top Go down

Post by supermo Sat Nov 08, 2008 10:27 am

He's your imaginary friend. Admit it. You always post at the same time. And that time is often 03.20am Very Happy
supermo
supermo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down