Who's worse: Chick Young or Garth Crooks?

4 posters

Go down

Who's worse: Chick Young or Garth Crooks? Empty Who's worse: Chick Young or Garth Crooks?

Post by pepe Thu Oct 02, 2008 10:50 am

Whenever I look on the BBC football section these 2 are always spouting gibberish.

Chick is the King of the Cliches. If I was Scottish I'd feel very embarassed.

Garth Crooks strikes me as barely literate when it comes to football and, on TV, he's like a rabbit caught in the headlights

Any thoughts pop pickers ? Cool
pepe
pepe

Number of posts : 426
Registration date : 2008-05-09

Back to top Go down

Who's worse: Chick Young or Garth Crooks? Empty Re: Who's worse: Chick Young or Garth Crooks?

Post by JimmyMcGrory Thu Oct 02, 2008 10:04 pm

I thought you meant Garth Crooks there, the dream scenario being to grab Garth's guitar and banjo the pair of them about the head with it Very Happy
JimmyMcGrory
JimmyMcGrory

Number of posts : 2519
Registration date : 2008-05-12

Back to top Go down

Who's worse: Chick Young or Garth Crooks? Empty Re: Who's worse: Chick Young or Garth Crooks?

Post by bewlay Thu Oct 02, 2008 10:24 pm

Add Lawro to that list.The guy is a complete bellend.As for Chic then he is to football what George Bush is to political debate.

bewlay

Number of posts : 701
Registration date : 2008-05-10

Back to top Go down

Post by supermo Mon Oct 06, 2008 11:46 pm

Chick Young will have hung himself last night after seeing his favourite team win, er lose, er win, er get gubbed.....
supermo
supermo

Number of posts : 3941
Registration date : 2008-05-10

Back to top Go down

Post by JimmyMcGrory Tue Oct 07, 2008 8:31 pm

supermo wrote:Chick Young will have hung himself last night after seeing his favourite team win, er lose, er win, er get gubbed.....

Aye its a no winner for Chick Rolling Eyes
JimmyMcGrory
JimmyMcGrory

Number of posts : 2519
Registration date : 2008-05-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down