cant beat a big glass of rum and a good book....tonight im reading mine camp

5 posters

Go down

cant beat a big glass of rum and a good book....tonight im reading mine camp Empty cant beat a big glass of rum and a good book....tonight im reading mine camp

Post by SnakePlissken Sun Sep 28, 2008 6:05 am

duncan norvilles autobiography
SnakePlissken
SnakePlissken

Number of posts : 740
Registration date : 2008-09-22

Back to top Go down

cant beat a big glass of rum and a good book....tonight im reading mine camp Empty Re: cant beat a big glass of rum and a good book....tonight im reading mine camp

Post by JimmyMcGrory Sun Sep 28, 2008 6:17 am

Does he still hang about with Keith Harris?
JimmyMcGrory
JimmyMcGrory

Number of posts : 2519
Registration date : 2008-05-12

Back to top Go down

cant beat a big glass of rum and a good book....tonight im reading mine camp Empty Re: cant beat a big glass of rum and a good book....tonight im reading mine camp

Post by SnakePlissken Sun Sep 28, 2008 6:27 am

norville got keith started in the business.....he had a hand in orville i believe
SnakePlissken
SnakePlissken

Back to top Go down

Post by crownliquor Sun Sep 28, 2008 6:39 am

Hate puns, but mince camp is quite funny snake. Not as funny as my false blokey mate mo.

Mo is the funniest poster on here. I have to say this or the cunt will sulk more than normal.

crownliquor

Number of posts : 3750
Registration date : 2008-05-08

Back to top Go down

Post by SnakePlissken Sun Sep 28, 2008 7:33 am

your approval means everything to me crown
SnakePlissken
SnakePlissken

Back to top Go down

Post by Immo Sun Sep 28, 2008 8:38 am

With me it's carpets

I haven't been able to beat them since they stopped manufacturing those shamrock-on-a-pole shaped doo-dads that were much in evidence throughout Maw Broon's tenure as matriarch of the Broons household. No

Can any of our regular readers recommend an outlet where I might still be able to buy one? scratch

Also...

...if you've any idea how to treat sperm and low-fat spread stains on faux-suedette...

... PM me

;) Laughing
Immo
Immo

Number of posts : 5228

Back to top Go down

Post by sevvy Sun Sep 28, 2008 1:02 pm

theres a wee shop doon near me that sells everything in wicker, its called cane enable, im sure the still have them.
sevvy
sevvy

Number of posts : 656

Back to top Go down

Post by Immo Sun Sep 28, 2008 1:13 pm

Laughing Laughing

Yer raffia nut you Very Happy
Immo
Immo

Number of posts : 5228

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum