Good piece in the Grauniad Film Blog today...

2 posters

Go down

Good piece in the Grauniad Film Blog  today... Empty Good piece in the Grauniad Film Blog today...

Post by Immo Fri May 03, 2013 6:50 am

Films that feature vinyl records in key scenes.

They picked 5...

But failed to select from a wide-enough cultural range. Evil or Very Mad

Me and Toots' home-movies never made the cut I notice... Rolling Eyes Evil or Very Mad

Immo
Immo

Number of posts : 5228
Registration date : 2008-05-12

Back to top Go down

Good piece in the Grauniad Film Blog  today... Empty Re: Good piece in the Grauniad Film Blog today...

Post by Immo Fri May 03, 2013 7:05 am

Of course Test's home movies were mentioned in dispatches as per. Rolling Eyes Evil or Very Mad

Fekkin Masonic film refs. Mad Mad Evil or Very Mad

Immo
Immo

Back to top Go down

Good piece in the Grauniad Film Blog  today... Empty Re: Good piece in the Grauniad Film Blog today...

Post by Immo Fri May 03, 2013 8:00 am

They picked the wrong High Fidelity clip an'all. Rolling Eyes

Imagine the fun the writers must've had deciding what records would be most effective shown in close-up. Very Happy

Just mouth-wateringly obscure enough for the affethee-yon (James Cotton - My Baby)

And fetishistically consumerist enough for the culturally non-committed. (S*x P*St*Ls - GSTQ)

I could do that. Very Happy

If I wasn't back on here bein a cunt like. Very Happy

(Do I hafta go through the whole blood-initiation thing now that I'm back again or what? scratch PM me. Very Happy )
Immo
Immo

Back to top Go down

Post by test Fri May 03, 2013 9:25 am

Any foreign language films in the list?

test

Number of posts : 717
Registration date : 2008-05-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Immo Fri May 03, 2013 9:51 am

Niet. No Smile
Immo
Immo

Back to top Go down

Post by test Fri May 03, 2013 9:52 am

Immo wrote:Of course Test's home movies were mentioned in dispatches as per. Rolling Eyes Evil or Very Mad

Just uploaded a new home movie, Falkirk gets a mention. Falkirk gets a mention in most of them to be honest.

test

Number of posts : 717
Registration date : 2008-05-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down