Mo, God, Jimmy, Glad and maybe others

5 posters

Go down

Mo, God, Jimmy, Glad and maybe others Empty Mo, God, Jimmy, Glad and maybe others

Post by test Sat Apr 27, 2013 8:44 pm

My crownliquor yahoo account has been hacked and is sending spam. Not used that account for ages so don’t know who else is in the address book. It’s locked at the moment and I’m trying to reclaim the account.

Many apologies.

test

Number of posts : 717
Registration date : 2008-05-08

Back to top Go down

Mo, God, Jimmy, Glad and maybe others Empty Re: Mo, God, Jimmy, Glad and maybe others

Post by crownliquor Sat Apr 27, 2013 9:14 pm

Fucking hell, this site is linked to that account, need to waste valuable sobbing time trying to change passwords now.

crownliquor

Number of posts : 3750

Back to top Go down

Mo, God, Jimmy, Glad and maybe others Empty Re: Mo, God, Jimmy, Glad and maybe others

Post by test Sat Apr 27, 2013 9:30 pm

Ban that baldy cunt and sort the banner out while you're here.

test

Back to top Go down

Post by crownliquor Sat Apr 27, 2013 9:35 pm

No.

crownliquor

Number of posts : 3750

Back to top Go down

Post by supermo Sat Apr 27, 2013 10:06 pm

Or maybe you could sort out the admin as you promised in 2011?
supermo
supermo

Number of posts : 3941
Registration date : 2008-05-10

Back to top Go down

Post by test Sat Apr 27, 2013 10:53 pm

He’s made me admin now, so you better watch your step, baldy.

I might add god to the admin panel, but it’s bad enough the bin dipper being drunk on meths, having the unreliable cunt further intoxicated with power would spell disaster for the board.

Oh yeah, check your PMs, A.

test

Back to top Go down

Post by JimmyMcGrory Sun Apr 28, 2013 1:05 am

you're ok crown, I don't even get spam from you these days Evil or Very Mad
JimmyMcGrory
JimmyMcGrory

Number of posts : 2519
Registration date : 2008-05-12

Back to top Go down

Post by APOSTROPHE THIS YA CUNT! Sun Apr 28, 2013 1:35 am

crownliquor wrote:Fucking hell, this site is linked to that account, need to waste valuable sobbing time trying to change passwords now.

You Need any help in changing passwords im an expert, no hang on, i'm an expert at forgetting passwords, dammit! Mad

APOSTROPHE THIS YA CUNT!

Number of posts : 261
Registration date : 2012-11-15

Back to top Go down

Post by test Sun Apr 28, 2013 4:41 pm

JimmyMcGrory wrote:you're ok crown, I don't even get spam from you these days Evil or Very Mad

Sorry, James. The signal under the stairs is too weak for email.

test

Back to top Go down

Post by test Mon Apr 29, 2013 4:27 pm

Account recovered and new password (“cycling”) applied. The account was hacked from Sri Lanka. Apologies again for the spam.

James, apparently the last correspondence with you was Jan 2012 and you were asking me to resend an email because you’d accidentally deleted it on your phone. Your technical skills are amazing.

test

Back to top Go down

Post by supermo Mon Apr 29, 2013 6:56 pm

No admin sorted, I note.
Fool!
supermo
supermo

Number of posts : 3941
Registration date : 2008-05-10

Back to top Go down

Post by test Mon Apr 29, 2013 10:54 pm

Is that a wise way to address a man who can publish your emails asking for advice on your embarrassing, new hobby?

test

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down