No matter whatever people say about the limpwristed huncyclist Licker

2 posters

Go down

No matter whatever people say about the limpwristed huncyclist Licker Empty No matter whatever people say about the limpwristed huncyclist Licker

Post by supermo Fri Jul 18, 2008 7:32 pm

I still smirk when this song he sent round ages ago comes on the iPod. Usually when I'm travelling somewhere and my mind turns to taking vengeance on a few cunts that have done me a bad turn over the years Evil or Very Mad

www.youtube.com/watch?v=KB6qvvO_Oo4

GrumpyOldMen CSC
supermo
supermo

Number of posts : 3941
Registration date : 2008-05-10

Back to top Go down

No matter whatever people say about the limpwristed huncyclist Licker Empty Re: No matter whatever people say about the limpwristed huncyclist Licker

Post by crownliquor Sat Jul 19, 2008 4:57 am

Jarvis is god. Did you listen to his (documentary) tour of Sheffield, or have I not upped it for you yet?

I really like Sheffield, and "The Leadmill" is a great venue.

crownliquor

Number of posts : 3750
Registration date : 2008-05-08

Back to top Go down

No matter whatever people say about the limpwristed huncyclist Licker Empty Re: No matter whatever people say about the limpwristed huncyclist Licker

Post by supermo Sat Jul 19, 2008 6:13 am

crownliquor wrote:Jarvis is god. Did you listen to his (documentary) tour of Sheffield, or have I not upped it for you yet?

I really like Sheffield, and "The Leadmill" is a great venue.

Not been there Crown. There are a few gem venues around England.

I've a soft spot for places like Edinburgh Playhouse and the Manchester Apollo. Good size, atmosphere and that old-fashioned cinema / theatre feel that Glasgow once had with Green's / Apollo. Carling Academy comes close but overall the older places are the best.

PS No didn't get the doc. Did you see the TV thing he did when he went back to art school supposedly to trace the burd who inspired Common People?
supermo
supermo

Number of posts : 3941
Registration date : 2008-05-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down