I normally come on here when I'm pissed out me head

5 posters

Go down

I normally come on here when I'm pissed out me head Empty I normally come on here when I'm pissed out me head

Post by pepe Sun Jul 10, 2011 12:20 pm

I'm sober tonight though.

If I've offended anyone apart from Spermie this year I do apologise. It wasn't me talking. It was the cheap as shit Baron St John wine £3 a bottle from Aldi pirat
pepe
pepe

Number of posts : 426
Registration date : 2008-05-09

Back to top Go down

I normally come on here when I'm pissed out me head Empty Re: I normally come on here when I'm pissed out me head

Post by Gladstone Sun Jul 10, 2011 11:01 pm

You sound pissed to me.
Gladstone
Gladstone

Number of posts : 956
Registration date : 2008-05-10

Back to top Go down

I normally come on here when I'm pissed out me head Empty Re: I normally come on here when I'm pissed out me head

Post by pepe Thu Jul 14, 2011 8:51 am

There's sound on here now?

That Crown is a tekanoligical whizz kid! cheers
pepe
pepe

Back to top Go down

Post by supermo Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:14 am

You've never offended me Peppy.
supermo
supermo

Number of posts : 3941

Back to top Go down

Post by pepe Sat Jul 23, 2011 8:12 am

Sorry Spermie you can't post on this thread unless you've got a self portrait for your avatar..

That penguin's not you is it? Spermo Wanker
pepe
pepe

Back to top Go down

Post by supermo Sun Jul 24, 2011 6:41 am

You've never offended me, Peps. But you can be a boring cunt at times.

Zzzzzz...... Wanker
supermo
supermo

Back to top Go down

Post by JimmyMcGrory Tue Jul 26, 2011 1:19 am

This board makes absolutely no sense unless you're three sheets to the wind Cheers
JimmyMcGrory
JimmyMcGrory

Number of posts : 2519
Registration date : 2008-05-12

Back to top Go down

Post by supermo Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:39 am

JimmyMcGrory wrote:This board makes absolutely no sense unless you're three sheets to the wind Cheers

Speak for yourself wibble
supermo
supermo

Back to top Go down

Post by Immo Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:16 am

"Pissed out me head" is such a subjective term dontcha think? scratch

I mean... surely everybody's 'head' (as a measure of pissedness) is gony be different? scratch

I'm havin a bitta trouble working out a calibrated scale for "normal" an'all as it goes. Arf Razz

Yer dead right about his capacity to bore the pure fuck ooty ye tho Mo. Evil or Very Mad pale

Havin said that... his avatar pic makes him look like a cross between John Cale and a Modigglyanni portrait... so he might be an 'awright' cunt. Smile
Immo
Immo

Number of posts : 5228

Back to top Go down

Post by JimmyMcGrory Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:00 am

supermo wrote:
JimmyMcGrory wrote:This board makes absolutely no sense unless you're three sheets to the wind Cheers

Speak for yourself wibble

Its funny, when I was typing the original post I was thinking of you Mo

I normally come on here when I'm pissed out me head Captain_Sensible-1-82-90-85-crop
JimmyMcGrory
JimmyMcGrory

Back to top Go down

Post by supermo Thu Jul 28, 2011 1:39 am

Watch it, ginger Very Happy
supermo
supermo

Back to top Go down

Post by JimmyMcGrory Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:20 am

supermo wrote:Watch it, ginger Very Happy

I'm not ginger, I'm strawberry blonde pirat
JimmyMcGrory
JimmyMcGrory

Back to top Go down

Post by pepe Tue Aug 23, 2011 8:11 am

Well Spermie, you used to reckon I was a complete cunt. So I must have improved. In your eyes at least sunny
pepe
pepe

Back to top Go down

Post by supermo Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:10 am

Everybody's a complete cunt on here Peppy (except Ono). So don't think you're anything special.
supermo
supermo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down