My worst nightmare (apart from meeting mo)

5 posters

Go down

My worst nightmare (apart from meeting mo) Empty My worst nightmare (apart from meeting mo)

Post by crownliquor Tue Jul 15, 2008 3:08 am

...is going to come real. That little vermin bastard wheel sucked all the way on today's mountain stage, and is now in yellow. Laughed like fuck when he fell off yesterday, why couldn't he repeat the trick again today.

I'm so depressed. Crying or Very sad

crownliquor

Number of posts : 3750
Registration date : 2008-05-08

Back to top Go down

My worst nightmare (apart from meeting mo) Empty Re: My worst nightmare (apart from meeting mo)

Post by supermo Tue Jul 15, 2008 3:18 am

The thing is Crown, you just can't say we've never met.

We might have done, y'know. 🐘
supermo
supermo

Number of posts : 3941
Registration date : 2008-05-10

Back to top Go down

My worst nightmare (apart from meeting mo) Empty Re: My worst nightmare (apart from meeting mo)

Post by crownliquor Tue Jul 15, 2008 4:02 am

You're not a lap dancer are you. Very Happy

crownliquor

Back to top Go down

Post by sevvy Tue Jul 15, 2008 12:53 pm

Mine is getting a lumbar puncture, i dont actually know what it is or what its for, the name just seems self explanatory enough for me to straighten my back and shiver. Crying or Very sad
sevvy
sevvy

Number of posts : 656
Registration date : 2008-05-12

Back to top Go down

Post by bewlay Tue Jul 15, 2008 5:24 pm

Crown

Despite all the pre tour talk about drugs free teams ,another team gets caught out.

What do you think of Eurosports coverage?

bewlay

Number of posts : 701

Back to top Go down

Post by supermo Tue Jul 15, 2008 6:29 pm

crownliquor wrote:You're not a lap dancer are you. Very Happy

Correct - I'm not a lap dancer Very Happy

But you may remember being kidnapped, subjected to medical experiments and demonic sexual interference by alien beings while cycling out near Bonnybridge one night...? 👽
supermo
supermo

Back to top Go down

Post by JimmyMcGrory Tue Jul 15, 2008 9:23 pm

supermo wrote:But you may remember being kidnapped, subjected to medical experiments and demonic sexual interference by alien beings while cycling out near Bonnybridge one night...? 👽

If not he lives in hope Laughing
JimmyMcGrory
JimmyMcGrory

Number of posts : 2519
Registration date : 2008-05-12

Back to top Go down

Post by crownliquor Tue Jul 15, 2008 10:40 pm

bewlay wrote:Crown

Despite all the pre tour talk about drugs free teams ,another team gets caught out.

What do you think of Eurosports coverage?

Bewls, read the "Winner" thread in the TDF forum, will tell you why doping is still going on.

Eurosport have an excellent commentary team in Harmon and Kelly.

Sherwin and Liggett are fuck-wits. Their paymasters are American, with the feeds being syndicated to others (such as ITV4), which is why they mention that cunt Armstrong every 5 minutes, and keep going on about "Big George".
Yesterday they were lamenting why "Big George" won a mountain stage the other year, but was dropped like a stone on yesterday's stage. Now do ya think it might be that he's left Disco, and isn't on their team doping schedule anymore? Rolling Eyes
Shermin and Liggett - See no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil. Fuck-wits.

Sean Kelly, a man so taciturn he answers radio interview questions by nodding his head. Very Happy
You could not have chosen a worse man as a commentator than Kelly, and getting him to speak was like drawing teeth. Now surely speaking is pretty important in commentary?
Eurosport have persevered with him, and he is now the premier cycling commentator. Knowledge is second to none, and has a great dry, sense of humour.

ITV4 highlights is an excellent programme too.

Mo and Jimmy - Very Happy pair of twats. Very Happy

This post may or may not be the thoughts of the author, they are in no way statements of fact, apart from Sherwin and Liggett being fuck-wits. Very Happy

crownliquor

Back to top Go down

Post by supermo Wed Jul 16, 2008 1:45 am

Protesting too much, Licker?

I suspect you know the real reason you're bandy. And it ain't the cycling.

👽 👽
supermo
supermo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down