With Captain Courageous out for the first 3 months...

5 posters

Go down

With Captain Courageous out for the first 3 months... Empty With Captain Courageous out for the first 3 months...

Post by supermo Fri Jul 11, 2008 2:26 am

Who will the Daily Record give their MOM award and top marks to for each Rangers game?

My hope is they'll just give it to Barry anyway.

Goalkeeper 5
Rest of Team 4
Ferguson: 10

It would be wrong to disrupt the natural order. And he's my favourite Rangers player. 👽
supermo
supermo

Number of posts : 3941
Registration date : 2008-05-10

Back to top Go down

With Captain Courageous out for the first 3 months... Empty Re: With Captain Courageous out for the first 3 months...

Post by crownliquor Fri Jul 11, 2008 3:56 am

Had a letter from the wee ned this morning, it asked if anyone in the liquor family wished to book a place in the "Rangers Roadshow". Cunts, only thing I want in the post from you are tickets.

For fuck's sake mo, you've started your paranoid moaning early, season hasn't even kicked off.

crownliquor

Number of posts : 3750
Registration date : 2008-05-08

Back to top Go down

With Captain Courageous out for the first 3 months... Empty Re: With Captain Courageous out for the first 3 months...

Post by supermo Fri Jul 11, 2008 4:15 am

On the contrary Crown, my post was neither moaning nor paranoid, just an observation.

And on the subject of football rivalry I think you hun chaps got off lightly on this board in May, given the hubris and premature ejaculation we had to put up with during the Jan-April abberation when your lot enjoyed a false position in the league.

Before you arrived at CP and got found out of course. cheers
supermo
supermo

Back to top Go down

Post by supermo Fri Jul 11, 2008 4:20 am

crownliquor wrote:Had a letter from the wee ned this morning, it asked if anyone in the liquor family wished to book a place in the "Rangers Roadshow". Cunts, only thing I want in the post from you are tickets.

For fuck's sake mo, you've started your paranoid moaning early, season hasn't even kicked off.

The "Rangers Roadshow"...is that a high-speed police car chase from Manchester ring road north to the M6?
supermo
supermo

Back to top Go down

Post by Govanbhoy Fri Jul 11, 2008 5:16 am

There is a plus side though.

He won't be the victim of so many yellow cards this season.

Rolling Eyes
Govanbhoy
Govanbhoy

Number of posts : 165
Registration date : 2008-06-19

Back to top Go down

Post by sevvy Fri Jul 11, 2008 7:22 am

It may curb his crablike motions(and i dont mean his jobbies)
sevvy
sevvy

Number of posts : 656
Registration date : 2008-05-12

Back to top Go down

Post by bewlay Fri Jul 11, 2008 9:05 am

In my bad days I would have reacted to the celebration from the tim of the Scotland captains injury but I am a new bear.

As for Ferguson then Scotland and Rangers will miss him

Robson running around the pitch like a headless chicken is not what Scotland needs.Liable to be booked at any moment,ball retention zero and ginger as well.However lets hope he does not get injured as for Scotland sake we need as many decent players as possible.

bewlay

Number of posts : 701

Back to top Go down

Post by sevvy Fri Jul 11, 2008 3:34 pm

Headless chickens, crabs, im all of a sudden very hungry.

liable to be booked at any moment. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
sevvy
sevvy

Number of posts : 656
Registration date : 2008-05-12

Back to top Go down

Post by crownliquor Fri Jul 11, 2008 9:09 pm

bewlay wrote:In my bad days I would have reacted to the celebration from the tim of the Scotland captains injury but I am a new bear.

You'll never keep it up bewls. Very Happy

crownliquor

Number of posts : 3750
Registration date : 2008-05-08

Back to top Go down

Post by supermo Sat Jul 12, 2008 2:40 am

bewlay wrote:In my bad days I would have reacted to the celebration from the tim of the Scotland captains injury but I am a new bear.

As for Ferguson then Scotland and Rangers will miss him

Robson running around the pitch like a headless chicken is not what Scotland needs.Liable to be booked at any moment,ball retention zero and ginger as well.However lets hope he does not get injured as for Scotland sake we need as many decent players as possible.

First of all, who was "celebrating" his injury? Not me.

And if you want to get all up on your high horse about tft, perhaps your catty remarks about Robson are inappropriate?

Doh...
supermo
supermo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down