I note we have a new member, a certain Fairdoes....

+5
Fairdoes
pepe
Immo
JimmyMcGrory
supermo
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

I note we have a new member, a certain Fairdoes.... - Page 2 Empty Re: I note we have a new member, a certain Fairdoes....

Post by fairdoes1 Sun Jan 16, 2011 8:41 am

... to answer your question I am a technophobe and a cunt - so no, I don't mind..

Technology should be like a skoda - you just get in and drive it around and 10 years later you sell it without ever having opened the bonnet.

'cept I can't drive either Smile
fairdoes1
fairdoes1

Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2011-01-16

Back to top Go down

I note we have a new member, a certain Fairdoes.... - Page 2 Empty Re: I note we have a new member, a certain Fairdoes....

Post by supermo Sun Jan 16, 2011 10:13 am

What you need is someone who can explain switching on browser plugins, I'm guessing.

The role of the Skoda in modern society is to be sold to a drug dealing "taxi company" owner who buys 10 cars at £9 grand each but gets a receipt for more than that. Then he pays a few monkeys peanuts to drive them around (badly) until the council compliance officers finally shake themselves from torpor / fear of reprisals / the lack of a brown envelope full of used notes and decide they have to renew the plates, so the Skodas are sold to other drug dealers taxi operators for unverifiable sums....

Skoda....launders your money cleaner than clean can be!
supermo
supermo

Number of posts : 3941
Registration date : 2008-05-10

Back to top Go down

Post by fairdoes1 Sun Jan 16, 2011 10:22 am

Hey - I bought one of them for 8k 4 years ago and its apart from the holes in the dash where the meter once was and the fading smell of Magic Tree it's going well! Like a tank. Skoda Superb. Name says it all. Like being driven around in a Skip with electric windows.

fairdoes1
fairdoes1

Back to top Go down

Post by supermo Sun Jan 16, 2011 10:25 am

I don't doubt their reliability, FD. I just doubt their provenance sometimes.

PS like your avatar. It's probably give Licker a hard-on mind you. He's a firt-degree pederast who certainly wouldn't turn his nose up at a scabby dug.

supermo
supermo

Back to top Go down

Post by fairdoes1 Sun Jan 16, 2011 10:28 am

As someone who moves thru Possil regular - you want something with heavy connotations !
fairdoes1
fairdoes1

Back to top Go down

Post by JimmyMcGrory Sun Jan 16, 2011 10:29 am

supermo wrote:ffs FD. Even Sev managed to register on here without, er, having to change his name.

Well, not much anyways Embarassed

Sevs got half the usernames for this board, the rest of us are crown/immo multis pirat
JimmyMcGrory
JimmyMcGrory

Number of posts : 2519
Registration date : 2008-05-12

Back to top Go down

Post by fairdoes1 Sun Jan 16, 2011 10:37 am

keep me osted - i don't want to waste my time falling out with the same cunt twice.
fairdoes1
fairdoes1

Back to top Go down

Post by supermo Sun Jan 16, 2011 10:43 am

JimmyMcGrory wrote:
supermo wrote:ffs FD. Even Sev managed to register on here without, er, having to change his name.

Well, not much anyways Embarassed

Sevs got half the usernames for this board, the rest of us are crown/immo multis pirat

ffs Jimmy. I never knew all that! Head In Hands
supermo
supermo

Back to top Go down

Post by JimmyMcGrory Sun Jan 16, 2011 10:51 am

Are you mocking me crown?
JimmyMcGrory
JimmyMcGrory

Number of posts : 2519
Registration date : 2008-05-12

Back to top Go down

Post by niall o,dhubghaill Tue Jan 18, 2011 5:29 am

Sev Shmev. stop fuckin bullying me you cunts, if you dont, i,ll let bewls post on here again. Cool

niall o,dhubghaill

Number of posts : 627
Registration date : 2010-01-03

Back to top Go down

Post by supermo Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:58 am

You should always let Bewls post on here, Sev. It's the one damn thing sure to unite the rest of the board. Even the hunnites.
supermo
supermo

Back to top Go down

Post by niall o,dhubghaill Tue Jan 18, 2011 8:06 am

lol, yeah, he tr.uly is a big dollop Very Happy

niall o,dhubghaill

Number of posts : 627
Registration date : 2010-01-03

Back to top Go down

Post by supermo Tue Jan 18, 2011 8:22 am

That's the nicest thing you'v ever said about him.

I'm disappointed Bewlay hasn't been back, especially after jan 2. Something must have upset him.
supermo
supermo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum