Mo - Billy Davies

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mo - Billy Davies

Post by crownliquor on Wed Nov 10, 2010 6:42 pm

Have you ever encountered him?
He moaned in the press at the end of his time with Preston, events repeated themselves at Derby and oh look, itís now occurring at the double European Cup winners:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/n/nottm_forest/9168530.stm

Is he the odious, SMS suffering dwarf he appears?






Apropos of nothing. Michael Buerk is a fucking cock. Mo Bashing

crownliquor

Number of posts : 3681
Registration date : 2008-05-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mo - Billy Davies

Post by JimmyMcGrory on Wed Nov 10, 2010 7:07 pm

Not long ago Davis was being championed as the next Hun manager crown, seems he's back on form Laughing

His expression always looks like he's sniffing a dogs arse

Black Dog

_________________
When the character of a man is not clear to you, look at his friends.
avatar
JimmyMcGrory

Number of posts : 2465
Age : 50
Registration date : 2008-05-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mo - Billy Davies

Post by supermo on Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:33 pm

He has very high self-esteem and believes he should be managing Rangers (at worst) or a major Prem club.

He's part of a little mafia of Scottish managers who shamelessly manipulate the press against their boards when it suits them. They demand backing and loyalty - then fuck off as soon as a bigger club comes along.

They include McLeish (possibly the worst of the lot in terms of the above), and - believe it or not - Bobby Williamson, who was doing quite well shafting Killie then Hibs but came unstuck after that and couldn't get a job in the UK despite his mates calling up club chairmen and demanding they hired him. He's currently managing Uganda, which is one up from Stenhousemuir but with a better diet than Larbert.

All three of these cunts turn up at job interviews with agents and lawyers in tow...the idea is that they are really there to negotiate an offer, rather than convince a club they're the right men for the job.
Just a bunch of Fergie wannabees really.

Davies shafted Motherwell but I can't blame him for that as John Boyle is as big a cunt than the rest of them.

_________________
The Dude abides
avatar
supermo

Number of posts : 3866
Age : 57
Registration date : 2008-05-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mo - Billy Davies

Post by crownliquor on Wed Nov 10, 2010 10:27 pm

Bow Bow Bow Bow

Thank you mate, it's posts like the above that reinforce your hero status in my eyes. In Love

Immo's my favourite, mind. Very Happy

crownliquor

Number of posts : 3681
Registration date : 2008-05-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mo - Billy Davies

Post by crownliquor on Wed Nov 10, 2010 10:29 pm

JimmyMcGrory wrote:Not long ago Davis was being championed as the next Hun manager crown, seems he's back on form Laughing

His expression always looks like he's sniffing a dogs arse

Black Dog

Thank you for that James, very illuminating. Very Happy


Bit chilly cycling this morning, and my tights kept falling down. Swearing

You still cycling, or given up over the winter?

crownliquor

Number of posts : 3681
Registration date : 2008-05-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mo - Billy Davies

Post by supermo on Thu Nov 11, 2010 1:49 am

I should have said that Williamson did bluff Plymouth and Chester into hiring him, but in neither case lasted more than a season.

Presumably he didn't have his media pals in Scotchland negotiating his wages (as was the case when he was at Hibs and refusing to cut his basic pay of £200k a year when the club was in deep shit), or Alex McLeish and the cronies didn't have the Plymouth and Chester chairmens' phone numbers.

_________________
The Dude abides
avatar
supermo

Number of posts : 3866
Age : 57
Registration date : 2008-05-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mo - Billy Davies

Post by JimmyMcGrory on Thu Nov 11, 2010 10:48 pm

crownliquor wrote:Thank you for that James, very illuminating. Very Happy


Bit chilly cycling this morning, and my tights kept falling down. Swearing

You still cycling, or given up over the winter?

I can never hope to move in the circles Mo does, that's why you benefit from my personal opinions instead Laughing

As for cycling, not been out on the bike for over a month mate. Not a conscious thing but I am worried about those thin tryres, I mean how the fuck can they hope to grip anything. That along with being clipped in makes me think I'm going to suffer an almighty fall affraid

_________________
When the character of a man is not clear to you, look at his friends.
avatar
JimmyMcGrory

Number of posts : 2465
Age : 50
Registration date : 2008-05-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mo - Billy Davies

Post by supermo on Thu Nov 11, 2010 11:30 pm

JimmyMcGrory wrote:[
As for cycling, not been out on the bike for over a month mate. Not a conscious thing but I am worried about those thin tryres, I mean how the fuck can they hope to grip anything. That along with being clipped in makes me think I'm going to suffer an almighty fall affraid

As predicted. Get yourself down to the gym mate. You don't need to buy anything except maybe a towel.

_________________
The Dude abides
avatar
supermo

Number of posts : 3866
Age : 57
Registration date : 2008-05-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mo - Billy Davies

Post by crownliquor on Fri Nov 12, 2010 4:37 am

JimmyMcGrory wrote:

Not a conscious thing but I am worried about those thin tryres, I mean how the fuck can they hope to grip anything. That along with being clipped in makes me think I'm going to suffer an almighty fall affraid


Ya big girl, the tyres aren't supposed to grip in the wet/ice. If you're not spinning the back wheel riding up hills in this weather, you're not trying. Small Sheep Very Happy

And anyway, falling off never hurt anyone......... Run Away

crownliquor

Number of posts : 3681
Registration date : 2008-05-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mo - Billy Davies

Post by JimmyMcGrory on Fri Nov 12, 2010 6:44 pm

supermo wrote:
JimmyMcGrory wrote:[
As for cycling, not been out on the bike for over a month mate. Not a conscious thing but I am worried about those thin tryres, I mean how the fuck can they hope to grip anything. That along with being clipped in makes me think I'm going to suffer an almighty fall affraid

As predicted. Get yourself down to the gym mate. You don't need to buy anything except maybe a towel.

Ye of little faith, I'll be back in the saddle soon

_________________
When the character of a man is not clear to you, look at his friends.
avatar
JimmyMcGrory

Number of posts : 2465
Age : 50
Registration date : 2008-05-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mo - Billy Davies

Post by supermo on Fri Nov 12, 2010 8:32 pm

JimmyMcGrory wrote:
supermo wrote:
JimmyMcGrory wrote:[
As for cycling, not been out on the bike for over a month mate. Not a conscious thing but I am worried about those thin tryres, I mean how the fuck can they hope to grip anything. That along with being clipped in makes me think I'm going to suffer an almighty fall affraid

As predicted. Get yourself down to the gym mate. You don't need to buy anything except maybe a towel.

Ye of little faith, I'll be back in the saddle soon

Exactly where Crown wants you, Jimmy. For God's sake man, can't you see what's going on ?? Head In Hands

_________________
The Dude abides
avatar
supermo

Number of posts : 3866
Age : 57
Registration date : 2008-05-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mo - Billy Davies

Post by JimmyMcGrory on Fri Nov 12, 2010 8:38 pm

I'm okay, he's only got eyes for you Mo. Can't you bring yourself to give him a few faint words of praise, it would be a supreme act of kindness Wave

_________________
When the character of a man is not clear to you, look at his friends.
avatar
JimmyMcGrory

Number of posts : 2465
Age : 50
Registration date : 2008-05-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mo - Billy Davies

Post by crownliquor on Mon Nov 15, 2010 5:33 am

He's the best, James. In Love

Immo's my favourite, mind. Very Happy

crownliquor

Number of posts : 3681
Registration date : 2008-05-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mo - Billy Davies

Post by Immo on Mon Nov 15, 2010 7:14 am

Kiss

Very Happy

It's a transparent and shameless attempt to draw me out on the details of tonight's repast... Twisted Evil

A fool could see it. Rolling Eyes Twisted Evil

Laughing

Starter

Asparagus, pea and spinach soup with a wee whirl of cream in it and some toast triangles

Main

Roast chicken with thyme, sage and lemon gravy
Creamy chive & parsley mash
Cavallo nero with olive oil and black pepper
Sprouts
Sweetcorn


Pudding

No pudding.

Cheese

Black-pepper crowdie, Tesco's finest (proper) Roquefort (sp?) biscuits... and a glass of port

Just the cheese to go.... Smile

_________________
Never had so desperate a group of human beings banded together... ABNORMALS ANONYMOUS!!
avatar
Immo

Number of posts : 5163
Age : 55
Registration date : 2008-05-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mo - Billy Davies

Post by crownliquor on Mon Nov 15, 2010 7:17 am

Immo wrote:


Pudding

No pudding.


Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

crownliquor

Number of posts : 3681
Registration date : 2008-05-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mo - Billy Davies

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum