+4
supermo
bewlay
mita
Immo
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Shouldn't we have a WC thread? - Page 2 Empty Re: Shouldn't we have a WC thread?

Post by Immo Sun Jun 27, 2010 7:56 am

Sperms nervously chewed his pencil... Shouldn't we have a WC thread? - Page 2 Icon_neutral

The sports desk of the Auchensneckie Advertiser was deserted apart from him. Shouldn't we have a WC thread? - Page 2 Kopfschuettel

How come he always managed to snag these nightmare assignments Shouldn't we have a WC thread? - Page 2 Icon_evil

Why had Kitty the tea-lady left that obscene message on his voice-mail. Shouldn't we have a WC thread? - Page 2 462145

What could the 'Spermo Go Home' grafitti scrawled on his lined, Junior Reporter notepad (75p from Stationery Box) mean? Shouldn't we have a WC thread? - Page 2 462145

He leaned back on his chair and put his feet on the desk - disturbing an enormous pile of suspiciously crusty, crumpled tissues.

"Y'know.. despite it's deserted nature..." mused Cub-Reporter Sperms, "...you could still cut the atmosphere at the news desk with a knife."

(His decision to plump for the boiled-egg biryani at lunchtime was already preying on his mind. Shouldn't we have a WC thread? - Page 2 Icon_redface Shouldn't we have a WC thread? - Page 2 Kopfschuettel )

If I could just decide on a headline and take the gamble.... I could piss off early. And catch all the glory tomorrow Shouldn't we have a WC thread? - Page 2 462145

But is it...

GHANA GONERS!!!

or

GAUN GHANA!!!

Hmmmmm

Shouldn't we have a WC thread? - Page 2 462145

Shouldn't we have a WC thread? - Page 2 Icon_biggrin
Immo
Immo

Number of posts : 5228
Registration date : 2008-05-12

Back to top Go down

Shouldn't we have a WC thread? - Page 2 Empty Re: Shouldn't we have a WC thread?

Post by Gladstone Sun Jun 27, 2010 8:13 am

Immo, it's GYAN GHANA !

Shouldn't we have a WC thread? - Page 2 Kbd8yc
Gladstone
Gladstone

Number of posts : 956
Registration date : 2008-05-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Gladstone Sun Jun 27, 2010 8:17 am

Of course, "I reckon England can step up" (KK).

Ich bin ein Berliner Shouldn't we have a WC thread? - Page 2 395625
Gladstone
Gladstone

Back to top Go down

Post by Immo Sun Jun 27, 2010 8:23 am

Shouldn't we have a WC thread? - Page 2 Icon_lol
Terrible whiff of Brut offa that last post Gee Shouldn't we have a WC thread? - Page 2 Icon_biggrin

I've no idea what to make of your claim that you are a custard-filled doughnut. Shouldn't we have a WC thread? - Page 2 462145

Shouldn't we have a WC thread? - Page 2 313765
Immo
Immo

Back to top Go down

Post by Gladstone Sun Jun 27, 2010 8:36 am

Here, immo, I thought you were up the Woodside for the match. When in there, have you had the pleasure of my old mate Billy S. (he's a car salesman, owns the garage nearby)? What a bigot! But he is actually my pal! Shouldn't we have a WC thread? - Page 2 Affraid
Gladstone
Gladstone

Back to top Go down

Post by Gladstone Sun Jun 27, 2010 8:37 am

Immo wrote:Shouldn't we have a WC thread? - Page 2 Icon_lol
Terrible whiff of Brut offa that last post Gee Shouldn't we have a WC thread? - Page 2 Icon_biggrin

I've no idea what to make of your claim that you are a custard-filled doughnut. Shouldn't we have a WC thread? - Page 2 462145

Shouldn't we have a WC thread? - Page 2 313765

Oh, I should have said "knock out, 'enry'!" Shouldn't we have a WC thread? - Page 2 Icon_biggrin

Last edited by Gladstone on Sun Jun 27, 2010 8:37 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ishould is not a real word at tech college)
Gladstone
Gladstone

Back to top Go down

Post by Gladstone Sun Jun 27, 2010 8:39 am

The ishould is probably a bit of technology crown owns. Shouldn't we have a WC thread? - Page 2 Icon_cheers
Gladstone
Gladstone

Back to top Go down

Post by Immo Sun Jun 27, 2010 8:54 am

Gladstone wrote:Here, immo, I thought you were up the Woodside for the match. When in there, have you had the pleasure of my old mate Billy S. (he's a car salesman, owns the garage nearby)? What a bigot! But he is actually my pal! Shouldn't we have a WC thread? - Page 2 Affraid

That was the plan Gee - got blown out by big Ginge tho and couldn't be arsed goin on our own Shouldn't we have a WC thread? - Page 2 Icon_rolleyes Shouldn't we have a WC thread? - Page 2 Kopfschuettel

I think I passed by the guy you're talkin about today.

Is it the one that used to be Blackadders garage?

Or is it the one nearer Comely Park?
Immo
Immo

Back to top Go down

Post by Gladstone Sun Jun 27, 2010 9:27 am

Immo wrote:
Gladstone wrote:Here, immo, I thought you were up the Woodside for the match. When in there, have you had the pleasure of my old mate Billy S. (he's a car salesman, owns the garage nearby)? What a bigot! But he is actually my pal! Shouldn't we have a WC thread? - Page 2 Affraid

That was the plan Gee - got blown out by big Ginge tho and couldn't be arsed goin on our own Shouldn't we have a WC thread? - Page 2 Icon_rolleyes Shouldn't we have a WC thread? - Page 2 Kopfschuettel

I think I passed by the guy you're talkin about today.

Is it the one that used to be Blackadders garage?

Or is it the one nearer Comely Park?

The old Blackadders, I think: red brick building. For any others looking in, this is local yokel chat...... Shouldn't we have a WC thread? - Page 2 Icon_porc

Billy's every second word is a derivative of 'fuck'. Although he sometimes uses "fuckin' fuck". So it's an average I'm using. I've got a pile of funny stories about the bluenose bastard. Shouldn't we have a WC thread? - Page 2 Kopfschuettel

One involved him telling the medics his weight, scaled down a few levels, when he was getting a vasectomy at the private hospital in Stirling. So he woke up during the operation. Shouldn't we have a WC thread? - Page 2 Lol
Gladstone
Gladstone

Back to top Go down

Post by supermo Sun Jun 27, 2010 9:34 am

Yank Wanks Tank in the Stank

Ghana's Gonny Get Ya.

supermo
supermo

Number of posts : 3941

Back to top Go down

Post by Gladstone Sun Jun 27, 2010 9:39 am

supermo wrote:Yank Wanks Tank in the Stank

Ghana's Gonny Get Ya.

Fantastic...... I expect to see those in the Sunday Telegraph tomorrow.
Gladstone
Gladstone

Back to top Go down

Post by Immo Sun Jun 27, 2010 9:45 am

Shouldn't we have a WC thread? - Page 2 Icon_lol Shouldn't we have a WC thread? - Page 2 Icon_lol
Immo
Immo

Back to top Go down

Post by Immo Mon Jun 28, 2010 4:24 am

AL QUAEDA PLOT BEHIND ENGLAND'S COLLAPSE? (Daily Mail)

GET THE EYE-TIE TAE FUCK!!! (The Sun - Rangers Scottish Edition)

BALLS!!... 4-1... AND WON F***-ALL (Christian Science Monitor)

Shouldn't we have a WC thread? - Page 2 Icon_cheers Shouldn't we have a WC thread? - Page 2 Icon_cheers
Immo
Immo

Back to top Go down

Post by supermo Mon Jun 28, 2010 6:22 am

"English exit will hit house prices" - Daily Mail

"Coalition reviews immigration policy after Italian holds FA to ransom" - Telegraph

"England exit the result of Osborne VAT hike" - Guardian

"Krauts & Argies in Refs pay-off probe" - Sun.

"Celtic to break bank to sign former youth player on a Bosman" - The Herald Shocked
supermo
supermo

Number of posts : 3941

Back to top Go down

Post by Immo Mon Jun 28, 2010 6:38 am

Shouldn't we have a WC thread? - Page 2 Icon_cheers

I bow to your clearly superior sub-editing skills Shouldn't we have a WC thread? - Page 2 Icon_biggrin

Shouldn't we have a WC thread? - Page 2 122450
Immo
Immo

Back to top Go down

Post by Immo Mon Jun 28, 2010 6:43 am

Ooooft! Shouldn't we have a WC thread? - Page 2 Icon_eek

Beauty from Tevez Shouldn't we have a WC thread? - Page 2 814102

3-0 game over.
Immo
Immo

Back to top Go down

Post by crownliquor Mon Jun 28, 2010 6:47 am

Now this is a game of football. Shouldn't we have a WC thread? - Page 2 Icon_twisted

Argentina have impressed me more than any other team. Can't bear Mascherano and Heinze mind, fucking cheating scum. Shouldn't we have a WC thread? - Page 2 239144

Mexico are a tidy team too, very impressed.

crownliquor

Number of posts : 3750
Registration date : 2008-05-08

Back to top Go down

Post by crownliquor Mon Jun 28, 2010 7:07 am

The ref is contributing to a good match too, not fussy at all.

crownliquor

Number of posts : 3750
Registration date : 2008-05-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Gladstone Mon Jun 28, 2010 8:05 am

crownliquor wrote:The ref is contributing to a good match too, not fussy at all.

He certainly wasn't too fussy about the offside rule! Shouldn't we have a WC thread? - Page 2 Icon_biggrin
Gladstone
Gladstone

Back to top Go down

Post by Immo Sat Jul 03, 2010 8:54 am

And that!!.... mes amis is why we follow 'le futebol' Shouldn't we have a WC thread? - Page 2 Icon_cheers Shouldn't we have a WC thread? - Page 2 814102

I could write from now until my cock falls off and not come up with drama as real and as plausible as what we just witnessed.

Buy tickets for the West End for the rest of yer natcherell... still won't top that. Shouldn't we have a WC thread? - Page 2 764307

Fucking

Fabulous.

God.... I love the World Cup Shouldn't we have a WC thread? - Page 2 814102 Shouldn't we have a WC thread? - Page 2 122450

Still...

...wouldn't do to be too mainstream/thick/populist now would it? Shouldn't we have a WC thread? - Page 2 764307

So...

Crowny son...

How excitin are things gettin in the world of the spoke and the 3-in-1 oil can? Shouldn't we have a WC thread? - Page 2 462145

I'm agog Shouldn't we have a WC thread? - Page 2 Icon_biggrin

Shouldn't we have a WC thread? - Page 2 3108731858_5eae42bbbb

Farquhar McProddy crosses the tape to win the Belfast (East) stage of the Tour d'Oyrluhn
Immo
Immo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2