Close thing this morning

2 posters

Go down

Close thing this morning Empty Close thing this morning

Post by supermo Fri Apr 30, 2010 8:06 am

Stopped to post a VAT payment to the taxman. Got back in the car, checked the mirror, looked around, signalled and moved out. Fukk me if I don't hear some hysterical oafish shouting from some wank cyclist in bright yellow with a stupid hat on. "Oi! Ooooiiiii!". Looked in the mirror and this tit was right behind me and waving his arms around like a fukkin drunk cunt. I sped off, relived that I didn't resemble this wanker, then saw him nearly fall off his bike when he narrowly missed a lorry driver getting out of his cab.

The cunt had obviously been speeding down the road and not noticed my indicator. Shouting and waving his arms around, jeezus christ these people should locked up. Probably one of those cunts who wants to be treated like a normal road-user, but then jumps the light and speeds along the pavement, endangering drivers and pedestrians alike.

The good news is he didn't do any damage to the motor.
supermo
supermo

Number of posts : 3941
Registration date : 2008-05-10

Back to top Go down

Close thing this morning Empty Re: Close thing this morning

Post by niall o,dhubghaill Fri Apr 30, 2010 8:51 am

funnily enough, was standing outside the pub last week with a few mates, something happened with a cyclist and a car, the tosser on the bike started shouting and booted the guys wing mirror, lol, the guy got out the car and kicked the shite out of him.and just to rub it in, he stomped on his bike before he got back in the car. the tosser then shouted to us to ask us to be his witness.

mwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! Close thing this morning Icon_lol

niall o,dhubghaill

Number of posts : 627
Registration date : 2010-01-03

Back to top Go down

Post by supermo Fri Apr 30, 2010 8:56 am

fukkin whingers and scumbags Sev. I've a good mind to go back to where this happened tomorrow and lie in wait for the cunt so I can give him a proper fukkin whack.

Imagine damaging a wing mirror like that. Hope he got a richly deserved hiding.
supermo
supermo

Back to top Go down

Post by niall o,dhubghaill Fri Apr 30, 2010 3:43 pm

i,m sorry,i should have made it clear, he booted "AT" it he never actually connected with the wing mirror, which makes the pasting the non-road tax paying motherfucker got, all the more sweet. Close thing this morning Icon_biggrin

niall o,dhubghaill

Number of posts : 627
Registration date : 2010-01-03

Back to top Go down

Post by supermo Fri Apr 30, 2010 7:02 pm

The intent was clear though Sev. He was lucky to escape being strung up from a nearby lamp-post. Can't see any right-minded judge convicting a driver for that.

Looked out for my miscreant today, but no show. That'll be him back to using the train, his spring-time "fitness campaign" curtailed by his own blind ineptitude.

Either that or one of our knights of the road nailed the fukker.
supermo
supermo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum