im banned off the revived celtic board already

5 posters

Go down

im banned off the revived celtic  board already Empty im banned off the revived celtic board already

Post by SnakePlissken Sat Apr 24, 2010 8:22 am

the one i built No
SnakePlissken
SnakePlissken

Number of posts : 740
Registration date : 2008-09-22

Back to top Go down

im banned off the revived celtic  board already Empty Re: im banned off the revived celtic board already

Post by supermo Sat Apr 24, 2010 8:48 am

I've lost track, which board was that?

I only read a couple now, enjoying exile from CM.
supermo
supermo

Number of posts : 3941
Registration date : 2008-05-10

Back to top Go down

im banned off the revived celtic  board already Empty Re: im banned off the revived celtic board already

Post by crownliquor Sun Apr 25, 2010 10:50 pm

What's CM done to upset you mo?

crownliquor

Number of posts : 3750
Registration date : 2008-05-08

Back to top Go down

Post by supermo Mon Apr 26, 2010 12:40 am

Pandering to halfwits mainly.

And the worse Mowbray got, the higher the halfwit count went.

I hate Mowbray. And John Reid. Pair of cunts. What's upsetting is I knew that before the season even began Evil or Very Mad
supermo
supermo

Back to top Go down

Post by crownliquor Mon Apr 26, 2010 3:34 am

supermo wrote:

Pandering to halfwits mainly.

Yeah, mita and his ilk ruin many a message board. im banned off the revived celtic  board already Icon_twisted im banned off the revived celtic  board already 925900

crownliquor

Back to top Go down

Post by bewlay Mon Apr 26, 2010 3:39 am

Mo

You can use my log in on FF if you want and pm GG wishing him all the best in another league winning season.I genuinely think you would add value to the board.What name would you post under.?

im banned off the revived celtic  board already 341626

bewlay

Number of posts : 701

Back to top Go down

Post by crownliquor Mon Apr 26, 2010 4:13 am

Oooh, give the captain my regards please bewls, but be sure to tell him he has a lady's bike. im banned off the revived celtic  board already Icon_biggrin

crownliquor

Back to top Go down

Post by supermo Tue Apr 27, 2010 1:20 am

bewlay wrote:Mo

You can use my log in on FF if you want and pm GG wishing him all the best in another league winning season.I genuinely think you would add value to the board.What name would you post under.?

If I were to login using your login, Bewlay, I'd imagine I'd be posting under your name? Laughing
supermo
supermo

Back to top Go down

Post by niall o,dhubghaill Tue Apr 27, 2010 4:45 am

bewlay wrote:Mo

squatting over it and voiding yer bowels after a vindaloo made with rotten fish could add value to that cesspit,hun cunts that they are, banning lil ole me for nearly nowt! im banned off the revived celtic  board already Icon_evil

niall o,dhubghaill

Number of posts : 627
Registration date : 2010-01-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down