I dream of Genie......again

5 posters

Go down

I dream of Genie......again Empty I dream of Genie......again

Post by crownliquor Wed Apr 14, 2010 5:12 pm

Dreamt I met mo before a football match in Glasgow last night. It must have been a Rangers match, because there’s no way I’d go to Legoland.

Anyway, mo was very pleasant (apart from trying to entice me into a lappy the filthy beast I dream of Genie......again Icon_twisted ), smiled a lot, had his own hair and was a little portly. I dream of Genie......again 63896 While walking to this undetermined match we met up with Mrs Supermo, who said she thought my lyrics were beautiful. I don’t write lyrics so assume she must have meant my cruelly underrated reviews.

He’s my hero you know.

crownliquor

Number of posts : 3750
Registration date : 2008-05-08

Back to top Go down

I dream of Genie......again Empty Re: I dream of Genie......again

Post by crownliquor Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:58 pm

It’s a very traumatic time for me at the moment, as I’m too busy to go cycling in the mornings and this is giving me very strange dreams:

Last night I dreamt I was acting in a TV show, set in a stately home with Warren Clarke. Anyway, Cherie Blur had been brought in for a guest spot and I refused to act opposite her. I told her she was scum and could fuck right off.

Warren tried to placate me, but much as I liked Warren and respected him, he was told he was really just a lovvey and Blur was one of his “friends”, a friend who was using him.

The crew also tried to persuade me to act with Blur or leave the set so someone else could do the scene. I was adamant that Blur would not get the exposure from this guest slot.

A few minutes later I was sitting on the floor next to Warren, still being a refusenik, when a crew member told me there was someone to see me coming down the hill. Said I wasn’t interested and asked to be left alone, then another crew member said it was Razti the Nazi, so I fucked off and let them get on with the filming.

Tonight I hope to dream about Absolut. I dream of Genie......again Icon_biggrin

NB: I'm not an actor, just camp as christmas. I dream of Genie......again 869332 I dream of Genie......again Icon_biggrin

crownliquor

Back to top Go down

Post by niall o,dhubghaill Fri Apr 16, 2010 1:23 am

last night i dreamt i was shaggin you crown, i woke up with a start, realised i was stuck up the dog, i thought to masel................thank fuck for that. I dream of Genie......again Icon_eek

niall o,dhubghaill

Number of posts : 627
Registration date : 2010-01-03

Back to top Go down

Post by JimmyMcGrory Fri Apr 16, 2010 2:00 am

niall o,dhubghaill wrote:last night i dreamt i was shaggin you crown, i woke up with a start, realised i was stuck up the dog, i thought to masel................thank fuck for that. I dream of Genie......again Icon_eek

I dream of Genie......again Icon_lol I dream of Genie......again Icon_lol

You need to see a doctor Sev I dream of Genie......again Icon_eek
JimmyMcGrory
JimmyMcGrory

Number of posts : 2519
Registration date : 2008-05-12

Back to top Go down

Post by supermo Fri Apr 16, 2010 3:24 am

I'd like to place on record the fact that I've never dreamed about anybody or anything related to Stennymad.

I have occasionally dreamt of Maura Tierney who used to feature on this site, but that's - ahem - another matter entirely.

Very Happy
supermo
supermo

Number of posts : 3941
Registration date : 2008-05-10

Back to top Go down

Post by mita Fri Apr 16, 2010 3:31 am

supermo wrote: I have occasionally dreamt of Maura Tierney who used to feature on this site, but that's - ahem - another matter entirely.

I dream of Genie......again Icon_biggrin

A fairly dry response from you, mo ........... or maybe not! I dream of Genie......again Icon_lol
mita
mita

Number of posts : 254
Registration date : 2008-05-09

Back to top Go down

Post by niall o,dhubghaill Fri Apr 16, 2010 3:50 am

"You need to see a doctor Sev" I dream of Genie......again Icon_eek

luckily theres a vets across the road from dr mengeles surgery, so i can get the morning after pill for our sally when i go. I dream of Genie......again Icon_biggrin

niall o,dhubghaill

Back to top Go down

Post by supermo Fri Apr 16, 2010 6:29 am

Woof.

I thought he was a boy dug Shocked
supermo
supermo

Number of posts : 3941
Registration date : 2008-05-10

Back to top Go down

Post by niall o,dhubghaill Fri Apr 16, 2010 6:35 am

supermo wrote:Woof.

I thought he was a boy dug Shocked

a boy dug??????????????? what kinda sicko you think i am? I dream of Genie......again Icon_evil I dream of Genie......again Icon_evil I dream of Genie......again Icon_evil I dream of Genie......again Icon_evil I dream of Genie......again Icon_evil I dream of Genie......again Icon_evil

I dream of Genie......again Icon_biggrin

niall o,dhubghaill

Back to top Go down

Post by crownliquor Fri Apr 16, 2010 4:56 pm

No dream last night. I dream of Genie......again Icon_evil

Oh well, some of us are busy and must crack on.

crownliquor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down