supermo
6 posters

Go down

That's the league over then Empty That's the league over then

Post by supermo Mon Mar 01, 2010 3:13 am

1. Mowbray's a loser

2. Scott Brown's a numpty

3. Kyle Lafferty is a cheating bastard.

But we knew all three of these facts anyway....

At least I'll get my smileys back when Mowbray finally gets the bullet.

StMirrenFurraCup CSC
supermo
supermo

Number of posts : 3941
Registration date : 2008-05-10

Back to top Go down

That's the league over then Empty Re: That's the league over then

Post by JimmyMcGrory Mon Mar 01, 2010 4:34 am

Realistically its been over for a bit Mo, too many cheap points dropped but that's the final nail today. Lafferty is a big cheating streak of pish but that wanker McDonald couldn't wait to stick the boot in

It'll be cigars all round for the masons in the black on Wednesday night
JimmyMcGrory
JimmyMcGrory

Number of posts : 2519
Registration date : 2008-05-12

Back to top Go down

Post by supermo Mon Mar 01, 2010 4:57 am

It's amazing how long Mowbray's been given, Jimmy. The guy hasn't a feckin clue and it's so obvious ffs.

Lafferty cons refs mate. I think Macdonald would have much preferred the whole game had gone by without an incident tbh.

Doesn't hide the fact we should never be so far behind at this stage of the season. No excuses - Mowbray's had plenty money and signings, but he is the weak link at Celtic.
supermo
supermo

Back to top Go down

Post by JimmyMcGrory Mon Mar 01, 2010 5:06 am

McDonald's only supposed to act on what he's seen Mo. On another board they say he was reaching for his card as soon as he blew the whistle from 40 yards away

The cunt couldn't wait to get to get it out, no discussion with the "assistant"
JimmyMcGrory
JimmyMcGrory

Back to top Go down

Post by JimmyMcGrory Mon Mar 01, 2010 5:09 am

As for Mowbray I think he'll be lucky to see this season out. I can't believe how little motivation he seems to instill in the player, granted they shouldn't need this but he has to tell Brown as captain to stand up for his players

Fuck me if he needs to be told he's not the right choice, we are devoid of leadership from the top down and I include Dr Death, Lawwell and Desmond in that
JimmyMcGrory
JimmyMcGrory

Back to top Go down

Post by supermo Mon Mar 01, 2010 5:13 am

The rot started when Reid was installed as chairman. His performance at the last AGM made me want to sell all my shares and take up knitting. Wouldn't surprise me if "Doctor" Reid was the anonymous source on refs, it's the sort of pish politicians do.

His was a very divisive appointment. Just as the hiring of Mowbray was a dumb one. Mowbray should go now, no point in delaying things. We might as well send Keane on a long holiday as well.

Last edited by supermo on Mon Mar 01, 2010 5:54 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I fukkin felt like it. Huns need not participate in this thread.)
supermo
supermo

Back to top Go down

Post by JimmyMcGrory Mon Mar 01, 2010 5:56 am

I'm now of that opinion Mo, I've never seen a Celtic manager with so little passion and tacticle awareness. He was never my choice but what godd will I had for him has now gone

We should be asking Mark Hughes what he's up to for the next three years
JimmyMcGrory
JimmyMcGrory

Back to top Go down

Post by JimmyMcGrory Mon Mar 01, 2010 5:59 am

As for Reid, what does he actually do apart from getting wined and dined at games. He'll be noticeably absent in the press next week when he should be standing up for Celtic. It seems cheap jibes are about his level
JimmyMcGrory
JimmyMcGrory

Back to top Go down

Post by crownliquor Mon Mar 01, 2010 7:42 am

Laughing at you timmy. That's the league over then Icon_biggrin Come on bewls, give me some credit (and help) for abusing these bead rattling cunts. That's the league over then Icon_biggrin

Lafferty is a fuckwit. He went down as if head butted, then realised what a cunt he'd made of himself last time and got up. By then the damage was done, the ref was fooled by his exaggerated head jerk.

Anyway, have you taken up drinking again mo? Your message is littered with typos. So is James', but I know he's been drinking. That's the league over then Icon_biggrin

crownliquor

Number of posts : 3750
Registration date : 2008-05-08

Back to top Go down

Post by supermo Mon Mar 01, 2010 8:27 am

crownliquor wrote:Laughing at you timmy. That's the league over then Icon_biggrin Come on bewls, give me some credit (and help) for abusing these bead rattling cunts. That's the league over then Icon_biggrin

Lafferty is a fuckwit. He went down as if head butted, then realised what a cunt he'd made of himself last time and got up. By then the damage was done, the ref was fooled by his exaggerated head jerk.

Anyway, have you taken up drinking again mo? Your message is littered with typos. So is James', but I know he's been drinking. That's the league over then Icon_biggrin

I thought it was significant Smith took him off shortly afterwards. No excuses for today's result but guys like Lafferty make me want to vomit, cheating scumbag.
supermo
supermo

Back to top Go down

Post by supermo Mon Mar 01, 2010 8:28 am

PS which post had the typos? I can't be arsed looking tbh.
supermo
supermo

Back to top Go down

Post by crownliquor Mon Mar 01, 2010 8:41 am

Errr, the one you edited? Mong. That's the league over then Icon_biggrin

"I thought it was significant Smith took him off shortly afterwards.
No excuses for today's result but guys like Lafferty make me want to
vomit, cheating scumbag.
"

Think the ref realised he'd made a mistake and Wattie knew he realised, so took him off before the mistake could be rectified.

Yep, Lafferty is a cheating prick. The general consensus on the Gers board I read is he can fuck off tout de suite. Of course they don't use that actual phrase. That's the league over then Icon_biggrin

crownliquor

Number of posts : 3750
Registration date : 2008-05-08

Back to top Go down

Post by supermo Mon Mar 01, 2010 8:50 am

crownliquor wrote:Errr, the one you edited? Mong. That's the league over then Icon_biggrin

"I thought it was significant Smith took him off shortly afterwards.
No excuses for today's result but guys like Lafferty make me want to
vomit, cheating scumbag.
"

Think the ref realised he'd made a mistake and Wattie knew he realised, so took him off before the mistake could be rectified.

Yep, Lafferty is a cheating prick. The general consensus on the Gers board I read is he can fuck off tout de suite. Of course they don't use that actual phrase. That's the league over then Icon_biggrin

Don't see any typos in that one - sure you're not pished, Licker?

Suspect you're right about the Lafferty thing. McDonald reacted too quickly when he sent off Brown. They should have been both booked, it was the usual derby handbags. Anyway, CM is now a morass of paranoia and finger-pointing. As I said earlier, inadequate appointments like Reid and Mowbray are always divisive. You hun bassas must pinch yourselves sometimes, you should be in the grubber.
supermo
supermo

Back to top Go down

Post by niall o,dhubghaill Mon Mar 01, 2010 10:33 am

YOU GUY,S!!!!!!!!!!!! That's the league over then Icon_biggrin

niall o,dhubghaill

Number of posts : 627
Registration date : 2010-01-03

Back to top Go down

Post by bewlay Mon Mar 01, 2010 5:39 pm

Apparently a few Celtic fans where calling for Bougherra to booked for winking. That's the league over then 313765 .Now to Mr Brown.Its convenient that Kyle Lafferty is being set up once again as a hate figure What about the actions of the Celtic captain? ( That's the league over then 313765 .Brown was the only player to blame.Laffertys actions are not relevent to the issue.I think both players would have gotten away with a talking before Brown's moment of madness.Celtic yesterday and for most of lead up to the game can be summed up in few words.No clue,no class,no desire. That's the league over then Icon_cheers

bewlay

Number of posts : 701

Back to top Go down

Post by niall o,dhubghaill Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:28 pm

aye almost as bad as a support wanting someone booked for blessing themselves, as for the sending off, are you trying to tell us that the big lump had nothing to do with the sending off? he started and finished it,as for the no class bit, pleeeeese!you,re a hun, what would you know.

niall o,dhubghaill

Number of posts : 627
Registration date : 2010-01-03

Back to top Go down

Post by mita Tue Mar 02, 2010 8:57 am

"No clue,no class,no desire"

A new motto for the Huns? I suppose it is better than Aye Surrender - No Ready! That's the league over then Icon_lol
mita
mita

Number of posts : 254
Registration date : 2008-05-09

Back to top Go down

Post by supermo Tue Mar 02, 2010 10:23 am

Good ole Bewlay. Even in victory he resorts to the cheap tft and lectures everyone else about class.

Not really worth the once-a-month visit, Bewls. You're clearly spending too much time on FuddoFuddo.
supermo
supermo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down