I kinda hoped nobody would reply to peppy's sad little post

+2
Immo
supermo
6 posters

Go down

I kinda hoped nobody would reply to peppy's sad little post Empty I kinda hoped nobody would reply to peppy's sad little post

Post by supermo Fri Jan 29, 2010 4:18 am

It's about time he realised what this board's about, and it ain't about that pish.
supermo
supermo

Number of posts : 3941
Registration date : 2008-05-10

Back to top Go down

I kinda hoped nobody would reply to peppy's sad little post Empty Re: I kinda hoped nobody would reply to peppy's sad little post

Post by Immo Fri Jan 29, 2010 12:14 pm

I didn't I kinda hoped nobody would reply to peppy's sad little post 764307

I responded to our resident Huncyclist's pathetic attempt at 'boosting' said post.

He seemed very chipper last night. I kinda hoped nobody would reply to peppy's sad little post Icon_scratch I kinda hoped nobody would reply to peppy's sad little post 462145

Almost as if he was prepared to eschew the Corinthian spirit completely and celebrate a temporary advantage for the shower of low-browed Neanderthals he follows. I kinda hoped nobody would reply to peppy's sad little post Kopfschuettel

Regardless of the fact that said advantage was achieved on the back of a bunch of bent. 'brotherhood' officials, a completely supine media and 4 or 5 placemen in the upper echelons of Park Gardens.

Luckily, you and I are above that sort of thing Mo I kinda hoped nobody would reply to peppy's sad little post Icon_twisted I kinda hoped nobody would reply to peppy's sad little post Icon_lol
Immo
Immo

Number of posts : 5228
Registration date : 2008-05-12

Back to top Go down

I kinda hoped nobody would reply to peppy's sad little post Empty Re: I kinda hoped nobody would reply to peppy's sad little post

Post by niall o,dhubghaill Fri Jan 29, 2010 12:53 pm

i just wished i hadn,t

sorry mo. I kinda hoped nobody would reply to peppy's sad little post Icon_cry I kinda hoped nobody would reply to peppy's sad little post Icon_redface I kinda hoped nobody would reply to peppy's sad little post Icon_biggrin

niall o,dhubghaill

Number of posts : 627
Registration date : 2010-01-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Immo Fri Jan 29, 2010 12:55 pm

My compadre was entirely unaffected however.

To him it was just a great night out with his big bro. I kinda hoped nobody would reply to peppy's sad little post Icon_biggrin

On the downside...

• He is prone to belting out a chorus of 'The Patriot Game' at inappropriately quiet moments during the game (Learned off a Bluebells B-side I kinda hoped nobody would reply to peppy's sad little post Icon_rolleyes )
  • He will insist on asking me "How come we can't bring 'Big Pierre Van Hoydink' on ? I kinda hoped nobody would reply to peppy's sad little post Icon_scratch
  • He hasta go for a piss immediately we get into the ground - every... single... time I kinda hoped nobody would reply to peppy's sad little post Icon_rolleyes I kinda hoped nobody would reply to peppy's sad little post Kopfschuettel
Still...

My I kinda hoped nobody would reply to peppy's sad little post 855169 doesn't feel half as bad when i see the contented look on his fizzer as we step off the train at Fawkirk High and make our way down to the 'Chinky' on the road home.

Give it up for wee Billy!!!

I kinda hoped nobody would reply to peppy's sad little post Icon_cheers I kinda hoped nobody would reply to peppy's sad little post Icon_cheers

He aint heavy I kinda hoped nobody would reply to peppy's sad little post 764307 I kinda hoped nobody would reply to peppy's sad little post Icon_evil

I kinda hoped nobody would reply to peppy's sad little post Image010
Immo
Immo

Back to top Go down

Post by niall o,dhubghaill Fri Jan 29, 2010 1:06 pm

ah, mind the auld days when you just said..............................
http://wilstar.com/midi/whipout.wav

and pissed down the leg of the poor cunt in front of you. I kinda hoped nobody would reply to peppy's sad little post Icon_biggrin

niall o,dhubghaill

Number of posts : 627
Registration date : 2010-01-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Immo Fri Jan 29, 2010 1:19 pm

I kinda hoped nobody would reply to peppy's sad little post Icon_lol I kinda hoped nobody would reply to peppy's sad little post Icon_lol

Mon tae fuck Melrose... I kinda hoped nobody would reply to peppy's sad little post Icon_mad I kinda hoped nobody would reply to peppy's sad little post Icon_mad

Tell ye whit - if you're a centuhrr furrit...

Ah'm a public fuckin toilet... I kinda hoped nobody would reply to peppy's sad little post Icon_evil I kinda hoped nobody would reply to peppy's sad little post Icon_evil

Ah'll tell ye anotherthing about ye... yer a....

... I kinda hoped nobody would reply to peppy's sad little post Suspect I kinda hoped nobody would reply to peppy's sad little post Suspect

HAWWWWW!!!!! I kinda hoped nobody would reply to peppy's sad little post 764307 I kinda hoped nobody would reply to peppy's sad little post 286271 I kinda hoped nobody would reply to peppy's sad little post 286271 I kinda hoped nobody would reply to peppy's sad little post 286271

YA DURTY BASTURT!!!! I kinda hoped nobody would reply to peppy's sad little post 286271 I kinda hoped nobody would reply to peppy's sad little post 286271 I kinda hoped nobody would reply to peppy's sad little post 286271 I kinda hoped nobody would reply to peppy's sad little post 286271 I kinda hoped nobody would reply to peppy's sad little post 286271 I kinda hoped nobody would reply to peppy's sad little post 286271

GET A FUCKIN EXPORT CAN WILL YE!!! I kinda hoped nobody would reply to peppy's sad little post Icon_mad I kinda hoped nobody would reply to peppy's sad little post Icon_mad I kinda hoped nobody would reply to peppy's sad little post Icon_evil
Immo
Immo

Back to top Go down

Post by crownliquor Sat Jan 30, 2010 12:06 am

Immo in football match attending shock! I kinda hoped nobody would reply to peppy's sad little post Icon_biggrin Next you'll be telling me sev actually goes to matches. I kinda hoped nobody would reply to peppy's sad little post 166670 I kinda hoped nobody would reply to peppy's sad little post Icon_biggrin

crownliquor

Number of posts : 3750
Registration date : 2008-05-08

Back to top Go down

Post by JimmyMcGrory Sat Jan 30, 2010 9:31 am

crown's still bumping his own post I see I kinda hoped nobody would reply to peppy's sad little post Icon_pirat

Immo have you noticed your bro's the spit of Popeye I kinda hoped nobody would reply to peppy's sad little post Icon_biggrin

Last edited by JimmyMcGrory on Sat Jan 30, 2010 9:39 am; edited 1 time in total
JimmyMcGrory
JimmyMcGrory

Number of posts : 2519

Back to top Go down

Post by crownliquor Sat Jan 30, 2010 9:38 am

I kinda hoped nobody would reply to peppy's sad little post Icon_scratch This is mo's post isn't it? How much I kinda hoped nobody would reply to peppy's sad little post 361935 have you consumed James? I kinda hoped nobody would reply to peppy's sad little post Icon_biggrin

crownliquor

Back to top Go down

Post by JimmyMcGrory Sat Jan 30, 2010 9:40 am

crownliquor wrote:I kinda hoped nobody would reply to peppy's sad little post Icon_scratch This is mo's post isn't it? How much I kinda hoped nobody would reply to peppy's sad little post 361935 have you consumed James? I kinda hoped nobody would reply to peppy's sad little post Icon_biggrin

Just finishing the first bottle crown, you know I'm not referring to this post I kinda hoped nobody would reply to peppy's sad little post Icon_cyclops
JimmyMcGrory
JimmyMcGrory

Back to top Go down

Post by crownliquor Sat Jan 30, 2010 9:47 am

The "HA HA ALL YOU TIMMY CUNTS" thread isn't mine either, but am bumping it to annoy I kinda hoped nobody would reply to peppy's sad little post 640524 I kinda hoped nobody would reply to peppy's sad little post Icon_biggrin

crownliquor

Back to top Go down

Post by JimmyMcGrory Sat Jan 30, 2010 9:49 am

crownliquor wrote:The "HA HA ALL YOU TIMMY CUNTS" thread isn't mine either, but am bumping it to annoy I kinda hoped nobody would reply to peppy's sad little post 640524 I kinda hoped nobody would reply to peppy's sad little post Icon_biggrin

You're on my Pepe suspect list, any chance of being admin and I'll check it out I kinda hoped nobody would reply to peppy's sad little post Icon_biggrin
JimmyMcGrory
JimmyMcGrory

Back to top Go down

Post by crownliquor Sat Jan 30, 2010 10:00 am

"Test" is my multi James, and one other poster on here has a multi, which he uses now and again for comic effect (well, he thinks it funny I kinda hoped nobody would reply to peppy's sad little post Icon_biggrin ) but apart from that everyone else is unique, to the best of my knowledge.

Mita used to have a multi, but then he's a cunt. I kinda hoped nobody would reply to peppy's sad little post Icon_twisted

crownliquor

Back to top Go down

Post by mita Sat Jan 30, 2010 10:15 am

crownliquor wrote:"Test" is my multi James, and one other poster on here has a multi, which he uses now and again for comic effect (well, he thinks it funny I kinda hoped nobody would reply to peppy's sad little post Icon_biggrin ) but apart from that everyone else is unique, to the best of my knowledge.

Mita used to have a multi, but then he's a cunt. I kinda hoped nobody would reply to peppy's sad little post Icon_twisted

Jock Bastards is funny ............ you cunt, licker. I kinda hoped nobody would reply to peppy's sad little post 20419

I'd forgotten that I had a multi until your post. Checked the stats and my other login has zero posts on this board. Can that still be called a multi? I kinda hoped nobody would reply to peppy's sad little post Icon_scratch
mita
mita

Number of posts : 254
Registration date : 2008-05-09

Back to top Go down

Post by crownliquor Sat Jan 30, 2010 10:28 am

No, you've not baited bewls with your multi and dancing bear avatar on here mate.

crownliquor

Back to top Go down

Post by mita Sat Jan 30, 2010 10:39 am

crownliquor wrote:No, you've not baited bewls with your multi and dancing bear avatar on here mate.

The good old days! I kinda hoped nobody would reply to peppy's sad little post Icon_biggrin I kinda hoped nobody would reply to peppy's sad little post Icon_cheers I kinda hoped nobody would reply to peppy's sad little post 341626
mita
mita

Number of posts : 254
Registration date : 2008-05-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down