Hey Crown have you ever thought of Affiliating to Another Bo

4 posters

Go down

Hey Crown have you ever thought of Affiliating to Another Bo Empty Hey Crown have you ever thought of Affiliating to Another Board?

Post by pepe Sat Jan 23, 2010 10:30 am

Peter Grant's done a runner from the Hib's board and set up his own which I must admit I'm impressed with.

http://petergrant.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=general

It's full of the best Old Firm zoomers on the internet which makes it a perfect board for all the wasters on here (apart from that 'woman' who claims she's a doctor) And Gladstone (token diddy)

Me? Allegedly a cunt Hey Crown have you ever thought of Affiliating to Another Bo Icon_biggrin
pepe
pepe

Number of posts : 426
Registration date : 2008-05-09

Back to top Go down

Hey Crown have you ever thought of Affiliating to Another Bo Empty Re: Hey Crown have you ever thought of Affiliating to Another Bo

Post by JimmyMcGrory Sat Jan 23, 2010 10:44 am

There is an affiliation on here already to a zoomers board, some post on Scotland Mad
JimmyMcGrory
JimmyMcGrory

Number of posts : 2519
Registration date : 2008-05-12

Back to top Go down

Hey Crown have you ever thought of Affiliating to Another Bo Empty Re: Hey Crown have you ever thought of Affiliating to Another Bo

Post by supermo Sat Jan 23, 2010 12:29 pm

Hibs are cunts, Peppy.

And stop assuming this is a football forum you daft bastard.
supermo
supermo

Number of posts : 3941
Registration date : 2008-05-10

Back to top Go down

Post by onomatopoeia Sat Jan 23, 2010 10:52 pm

Why apart from 'me'? I knew I wasn't really in the clique Very Happy

onomatopoeia

Number of posts : 596
Registration date : 2008-05-09

Back to top Go down

Post by supermo Sat Jan 23, 2010 11:14 pm

onomatopoeia wrote:Why apart from 'me'? I knew I wasn't really in the clique Very Happy

You're in the only clique that matters, Ono.
supermo
supermo

Number of posts : 3941
Registration date : 2008-05-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down