Cunts That Don't Even Look At Their Music PM's

4 posters

Go down

Cunts That Don't Even Look At Their Music PM's Empty Cunts That Don't Even Look At Their Music PM's

Post by JimmyMcGrory Sun Jan 10, 2010 3:46 am

That outbox is a handy thing, it lets you know who doesn't even bother their arse to see what you sent. There's two in particular who're coming off my select list, the fuckers

You know who you are Cunts That Don't Even Look At Their Music PM's Icon_twisted
JimmyMcGrory
JimmyMcGrory

Number of posts : 2519
Registration date : 2008-05-12

Back to top Go down

Cunts That Don't Even Look At Their Music PM's Empty Re: Cunts That Don't Even Look At Their Music PM's

Post by crownliquor Sun Jan 10, 2010 7:24 pm

Bet immo's one of them James. Cunts That Don't Even Look At Their Music PM's 742448 Cunts That Don't Even Look At Their Music PM's 875406 Cunts That Don't Even Look At Their Music PM's 531197 Cunts That Don't Even Look At Their Music PM's 213874 Cunts That Don't Even Look At Their Music PM's Icon_biggrin Cunts That Don't Even Look At Their Music PM's Icon_biggrin

crownliquor

Number of posts : 3750
Registration date : 2008-05-08

Back to top Go down

Cunts That Don't Even Look At Their Music PM's Empty Re: Cunts That Don't Even Look At Their Music PM's

Post by JimmyMcGrory Sun Jan 10, 2010 11:31 pm

He is crown but surprisingly he was first to look at my latest PM Cunts That Don't Even Look At Their Music PM's Icon_lol
JimmyMcGrory
JimmyMcGrory

Back to top Go down

Post by crownliquor Mon Jan 11, 2010 5:25 am

He's an unreliable cunt James. Cunts That Don't Even Look At Their Music PM's Icon_biggrin

fucking genius mind. Cunts That Don't Even Look At Their Music PM's Icon_twisted

crownliquor

Back to top Go down

Post by Immo Mon Jan 11, 2010 8:45 am

Apologies James Cunts That Don't Even Look At Their Music PM's Icon_redface

I kinda thought it might be me.

I've got a packed prgramme you know - that clear Rooshian wine won't drink itself y'know Cunts That Don't Even Look At Their Music PM's 764307

Cunts That Don't Even Look At Their Music PM's 341626

I know I definitely didn't bother with the Joan Armatrading one Cunts That Don't Even Look At Their Music PM's Icon_redface Cunts That Don't Even Look At Their Music PM's Icon_redface

Call it the triumph of experience over hope if you must... Cunts That Don't Even Look At Their Music PM's Icon_eek Cunts That Don't Even Look At Their Music PM's Kopfschuettel Cunts That Don't Even Look At Their Music PM's Icon_biggrin

Soz

Nae 'fence like Cunts That Don't Even Look At Their Music PM's Icon_smile
Immo
Immo

Number of posts : 5228

Back to top Go down

Post by JimmyMcGrory Mon Jan 11, 2010 9:36 pm

No worries Immo Cunts That Don't Even Look At Their Music PM's Icon_biggrin
JimmyMcGrory
JimmyMcGrory

Back to top Go down

Post by JimmyMcGrory Tue Feb 02, 2010 2:08 am

FFS even Sev's looking at them now before quickly deleting, its only Goldie Looking Chain I mean Gladstone who's giving them the deaf ear Cunts That Don't Even Look At Their Music PM's Icon_twisted
JimmyMcGrory
JimmyMcGrory

Back to top Go down

Post by niall o,dhubghaill Tue Feb 02, 2010 3:57 am

JimmyMcGrory wrote:FFS even Sev's looking at them now before quickly deleting, its only Goldie Looking Chain I mean Gladstone who's giving them the deaf ear Cunts That Don't Even Look At Their Music PM's Icon_twisted

how the fuck can you tell that?????????? Cunts That Don't Even Look At Their Music PM's Icon_silent

niall o,dhubghaill

Number of posts : 627
Registration date : 2010-01-03

Back to top Go down

Post by JimmyMcGrory Tue Feb 02, 2010 4:57 am

niall o,dhubghaill wrote:
JimmyMcGrory wrote:FFS even Sev's looking at them now before quickly deleting, its only Goldie Looking Chain I mean Gladstone who's giving them the deaf ear Cunts That Don't Even Look At Their Music PM's Icon_twisted

how the fuck can you tell that?????????? Cunts That Don't Even Look At Their Music PM's Icon_silent

Your outbox sev, it shows the PM's you send that people haven't yet opended

Anyway in other news, ROBBIE FUCKIN KEANE Cunts That Don't Even Look At Their Music PM's Affraid Cunts That Don't Even Look At Their Music PM's Affraid Cunts That Don't Even Look At Their Music PM's Affraid Cunts That Don't Even Look At Their Music PM's Affraid Cunts That Don't Even Look At Their Music PM's Affraid
JimmyMcGrory
JimmyMcGrory

Back to top Go down

Post by crownliquor Wed Feb 03, 2010 12:09 am

Absolut never opens the ones I send her. Cunts That Don't Even Look At Their Music PM's Icon_sad

Mo looks at the picture of me topless and snaps one off while reading my PMs. Filthy, filthy beast. Cunts That Don't Even Look At Their Music PM's Icon_twisted Cunts That Don't Even Look At Their Music PM's Icon_biggrin

Grabbed all the Reardon's so far, by the way, ya bad tempered old twat, will up the whole series when it's finished. Also have some radio shows I'll get round to upping. Cunts That Don't Even Look At Their Music PM's 558666

crownliquor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down