English Teams going down the shitter

3 posters

Go down

English Teams going down the shitter Empty English Teams going down the shitter

Post by pepe Thu Dec 17, 2009 4:36 am

Following on from my Chester City post which I'm gratified to see stirred up such a huge response that Sky Sports featured it on TV AM, I notice that several teams are in dire straits and one has gone bust.

Kings Lynn went out of business a few weeks back

Plymouth Transfer embargo

Crystal Palace Transfer embargo

Watford On the verge of administration

Notts County Only enough money to pay players for December and January. Administration almost certain

Portsmouth run by Middle East shysters with no money who can't pay their staff on time

Bournemouth Transfer embargo

And the shit will hit the fan with a few more Championship sides soon. Hucksters have pumped money in with one massive eye on Premiership riches.

My own team were 35 million in the red a few years ago but a guy called Marcus Evans who made his money in hospitality amongst other things bought out the debt at a massive discount then gave the manager 7 million to get the team promoted. That didn't work so he sacked him and got a loudmouthed Oirish fuckwit in instead and gave him 10 million to waste on eejits.

He'll want his money back soon English Teams going down the shitter 558666
pepe
pepe

Number of posts : 426
Registration date : 2008-05-09

Back to top Go down

English Teams going down the shitter Empty Re: English Teams going down the shitter

Post by crownliquor Thu Dec 17, 2009 10:13 am

pepe wrote:Following on from my Chester City post which I'm gratified to see stirred up such a huge response that Sky Sports featured it on TV AM, I notice that several teams are in dire straits and one has gone bust.

Kings Lynn went out of business a few weeks back

Plymouth Transfer embargo

Crystal Palace Transfer embargo

Watford On the verge of administration

Notts County Only enough money to pay players for December and January. Administration almost certain

Portsmouth run by Middle East shysters with no money who can't pay their staff on time

Bournemouth Transfer embargo

And the shit will hit the fan with a few more Championship sides soon. Hucksters have pumped money in with one massive eye on Premiership riches.

My own team were 35 million in the red a few years ago but a guy called Marcus Evans who made his money in hospitality amongst other things bought out the debt at a massive discount then gave the manager 7 million to get the team promoted. That didn't work so he sacked him and got a loudmouthed Oirish fuckwit in instead and gave him 10 million to waste on eejits.

He'll want his money back soon English Teams going down the shitter 558666

Peps, don't be such an evangelist, this board is never gonna be just about football, relax. I like all your posts, they're much better than that cunt mita's. English Teams going down the shitter Icon_biggrin Go on immo call him (mita) the cunt he is ya chicken. English Teams going down the shitter Icon_biggrin

crownliquor

Number of posts : 3750
Registration date : 2008-05-08

Back to top Go down

English Teams going down the shitter Empty Re: English Teams going down the shitter

Post by pepe Sun Dec 20, 2009 11:30 am

What, all of them English Teams going down the shitter Icon_porc

The trouble is Crown the board is dominated by Yahoos and Huns

And none of them have seen a worthwhile game of football in their puff English Teams going down the shitter 241544

Unlike you and me of course
pepe
pepe

Number of posts : 426
Registration date : 2008-05-09

Back to top Go down

Post by supermo Sun Dec 20, 2009 10:41 pm

Why do use the term "yahoos", Peps ?
supermo
supermo

Number of posts : 3941
Registration date : 2008-05-10

Back to top Go down

Post by crownliquor Mon Dec 21, 2009 9:07 am

'cause that's what you are ya fucking mong. English Teams going down the shitter Icon_twisted English Teams going down the shitter 900120 English Teams going down the shitter Icon_biggrin

crownliquor

Number of posts : 3750
Registration date : 2008-05-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down