Zero hour minus thirty-seven and a half...

2 posters

Go down

Zero hour minus thirty-seven and a half... Empty Zero hour minus thirty-seven and a half...

Post by Immo Sat Oct 03, 2009 8:55 am

Open on a blasted moonscape strewn with barbed wire, dead horses and shell casings.

No man's land.

Eve of battle.

As the dawn mist breaks, we are about to witness a moment of beauty in an ugly and protracted war.

From the Hun trenches, the sound of whistling wafts over to the opposing side.

It's the theme from The Great Escape

Those who dare to venture a peek over the trench lip are greeted by the sight of the Hun clambering from their own trenches in full view of the guns.

They are smiling.

One of them is carrying a battered football.

They have no weapons....

Seizing on the advantage, the noble warriors in the cause of truth, justice and the Timmish ways, leap from their trenches, disembowel the filthy Hun hordes with their bayonets and use their living guts to grease the treads of their tanks.

Fin

I hate war fillums....

But I'd go and see that. Zero hour minus thirty-seven and a half... Icon_lol

God I'm bored Zero hour minus thirty-seven and a half... Kopfschuettel

Isn't embdy back from the pub yet?

Did you bring back crisps like I asked ya? Zero hour minus thirty-seven and a half... Icon_lol
Immo
Immo

Number of posts : 5228
Registration date : 2008-05-12

Back to top Go down

Zero hour minus thirty-seven and a half... Empty Re: Zero hour minus thirty-seven and a half...

Post by Gladstone Sat Oct 03, 2009 9:08 am

I've got dry roasted nuts.

The doctor's given me cream for them. Zero hour minus thirty-seven and a half... Affraid

War films? Star Wars films were good.

No they weren't. Zero hour minus thirty-seven and a half... Kopfschuettel
Gladstone
Gladstone

Number of posts : 956
Registration date : 2008-05-10

Back to top Go down

Zero hour minus thirty-seven and a half... Empty Re: Zero hour minus thirty-seven and a half...

Post by Immo Sat Oct 03, 2009 9:12 am

Aye they wurrr Zero hour minus thirty-seven and a half... Icon_lol

What tales from the Station Bar my liege? Zero hour minus thirty-seven and a half... Icon_biggrin
Immo
Immo

Back to top Go down

Post by Gladstone Sat Oct 03, 2009 9:14 am

Immo wrote:Aye they wurrr Zero hour minus thirty-seven and a half... Icon_lol

What tales from the Station Bar my liege? Zero hour minus thirty-seven and a half... Icon_biggrin
Pretty standard, my liege. Anne Twerp was in.
Gladstone
Gladstone

Back to top Go down

Post by Immo Sat Oct 03, 2009 9:21 am

I think I met her young, annoying brother Tiresome today Zero hour minus thirty-seven and a half... Icon_evil

God... teaching sucks the sweat off a dead man's balls sometimes Zero hour minus thirty-seven and a half... Icon_evil Zero hour minus thirty-seven and a half... Icon_evil

If it wasn't for the exorbitant pay and the ridiculously generous holiday allowance I don't know what I'd do

Zero hour minus thirty-seven and a half... Icon_lol
Immo
Immo

Back to top Go down

Post by Gladstone Sat Oct 03, 2009 9:26 am

Immo wrote:I think I met her young, annoying brother Tiresome today Zero hour minus thirty-seven and a half... Icon_evil

God... teaching sucks the sweat off a dead man's balls sometimes Zero hour minus thirty-seven and a half... Icon_evil Zero hour minus thirty-seven and a half... Icon_evil

If it wasn't for the exorbitant pay and the ridiculously generous holiday allowance I don't know what I'd do

immo, I'm out of it for now. Been put in a wee office, not sure why, but I actually enjoy going out to work in the morning just now. My only worry is.......... why am I there? Well, not my only worry, the other is, will it last?

But make hay while the sun lasts. Zero hour minus thirty-seven and a half... Icon_cheers
Gladstone
Gladstone

Back to top Go down

Post by Immo Sat Oct 03, 2009 9:38 am

Let me echo that Zero hour minus thirty-seven and a half... Icon_cheers in relation to the haymaking Gee.

I enjoy going out to work an'all.

Triffic innit Zero hour minus thirty-seven and a half... Icon_biggrin

Immo Greene & Co. Suppliers of Bespoke Haymaking Advice to The Gentry since 1903
Immo
Immo

Back to top Go down

Post by Gladstone Sat Oct 03, 2009 9:44 am

Hey, immo, you off then on the 12th October? I was meant to be going away, but it's not happening now I doubt. Do you know which one was 'Eddie' in E&tHR?
Gladstone
Gladstone

Back to top Go down

Post by Immo Sat Oct 03, 2009 9:48 am

Barrie Masters Zero hour minus thirty-seven and a half... Icon_biggrin

Yep - off for a week starting a week on Monday. Zero hour minus thirty-seven and a half... Icon_cheers
Immo
Immo

Back to top Go down

Post by Gladstone Sat Oct 03, 2009 9:50 am

Immo wrote:Barrie Masters Zero hour minus thirty-seven and a half... Icon_biggrin

Yep - off for a week starting a week on Monday. Zero hour minus thirty-seven and a half... Icon_cheers

Immo, Eddie was a dummy who left the band around 1977!

Falkirk gig is on their web site.

http://www.eddieandthehotrods.com/Giglist.html
Gladstone
Gladstone

Back to top Go down

Post by Immo Sat Oct 03, 2009 9:55 am

Yaldy!! Zero hour minus thirty-seven and a half... Icon_cheers

I'm definitely up for that.

Let's invite Crownybhoy too.

We'll tell people he's our annoying wee cousin... Tiresome Twerp the Third Zero hour minus thirty-seven and a half... Icon_lol
Immo
Immo

Back to top Go down

Post by Gladstone Sat Oct 03, 2009 10:05 am

Is crown local? Because this gig is a local gig, for local people. Zero hour minus thirty-seven and a half... 900120
Gladstone
Gladstone

Back to top Go down

Post by Immo Sat Oct 03, 2009 10:12 am

He's been trying to lure me to a meeting in BtW

(the filthy beast Zero hour minus thirty-seven and a half... 239144 Zero hour minus thirty-seven and a half... Icon_lol )

So I'm guessin yes.

Let's make it a stipulation that he has to wear a full Jimmy Clitheroe rig-out if he wants to tag along. Zero hour minus thirty-seven and a half... Icon_lol
Immo
Immo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down