Mumford & no Talent brainwashed James

4 posters

Go down

Mumford & no Talent brainwashed James Empty Mumford & no Talent brainwashed James

Post by test Fri Jun 07, 2019 6:10 pm

Or it could have been Biffy Clitoris. Just two of the awful bands he abused his aural senses with in his latter years.

Now and again the Press and Journal run reports of a ging-herr prince roaming the highlands baying like a wounded animal (of course he could be gibbering in Doric) flitting from tree to tree mumbling:
When did my musical radar malfunction? I’ll need a sand wedge for the salad, mother
Police have urged the public not to approach Jimmy, saying:
Cunt’s lost the plot.”

Poor James, he showed such promise.

test

Number of posts : 717
Registration date : 2008-05-08

Back to top Go down

Mumford & no Talent brainwashed James Empty Re: Mumford & no Talent brainwashed James

Post by test Fri Jun 07, 2019 11:18 pm

Talking of the Press and Journal.
Look at the photo in this article on Moray’s Falconer Museum:

Falconer Museum link

Jesus fucking wept. I know money is tight in newspapers but at least they could have straightened the photo, it’s worse than one of The King’s photos and he’s a borderline simpleton.
10 seconds in Photoshop made it acceptable:

Mumford & no Talent brainwashed James Moray_10

test

Back to top Go down

Mumford & no Talent brainwashed James Empty Re: Mumford & no Talent brainwashed James

Post by JimmyMcGrory Thu Jul 04, 2019 10:18 pm

I’m still alive crown, despite my best efforts. As for Mumford I always hated those annoying cunts, hands up to Biffy though

Clor, now there was a pish band😉
JimmyMcGrory
JimmyMcGrory

Number of posts : 2519
Registration date : 2008-05-12

Back to top Go down

Post by JimmyMcGrory Thu Jul 04, 2019 10:20 pm

I’m into Neil Young and Amy Mann these days, I got old
JimmyMcGrory
JimmyMcGrory

Back to top Go down

Post by test Fri Sep 27, 2019 3:20 am

Christ, your musical tastes worsen, the police will need to be involved if you don’t sort yourself out.
Good to know you’re still around, James, I was worried futility had the better of you.

Recently I’ve discovered immo is still keeping vodka makers in the style to which they are accustomed, Glad is still fighting the good fight and mo is still a cunt.
Abusing the boy mo is one of life’s little pleasures.

test

Back to top Go down

Post by JimmyMcGrory Tue Jun 23, 2020 8:30 am

Got this vinyl from the kids for paters day, might have posted this before but given i cant remember what happened yesterday who fucking knows?

https://youtu.be/BuQG6_evFc8
JimmyMcGrory
JimmyMcGrory

Back to top Go down

Post by crownliquor Thu Jun 25, 2020 11:46 pm

They’re earnest young men, James.
Not bad, you may be having a musical resurrection.
No doubt you’ll let me down by liking Ed Sheeran, claiming ging-herrs must stick together or some such nonsense.

Sheeran was in this awful film.
Yesterday: https://www.imdb.com/title/tt8079248/?ref_=nv_sr_srsg_0
He’s a better actor than musician.

Immo’s been making me watch some non-foreign language films, (Yesterday wasn’t one of them). They had guns, explosions and car chases, my eyes still haven’t ceased hurting. He’s a very bad man.

crownliquor

Number of posts : 3750

Back to top Go down

Post by JimmyMcGrory Sun Mar 21, 2021 4:37 am

Canna stick him crown, whiney fucker. I've dusted down my gramophone and buying lots of vinyl these days, mainly old stuff cause modern music is on the whole fucking murder

Got this the other day

Mumford & no Talent brainwashed James As-days-get-dark
JimmyMcGrory
JimmyMcGrory

Back to top Go down

Post by JimmyMcGrory Sun Mar 21, 2021 4:38 am

ooft I can still post a picture, now if only I could use the multi quote option properly Very Happy
JimmyMcGrory
JimmyMcGrory

Back to top Go down

Post by supermo Mon Mar 22, 2021 10:18 pm

Pleasure to have you drop by Jimmy. If only a few more did...

Sheeran is a cunt. All those whiny self-pitying metrosexual three chord wonders are cunts. They are the musical embodiment of pauldg1 and just as slack-arsed.
supermo
supermo

Number of posts : 3941
Registration date : 2008-05-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down