What was it that damaged this once-happy go lucky forum?

4 posters

Go down

What was it that damaged this once-happy go lucky forum? Empty What was it that damaged this once-happy go lucky forum?

Post by supermo Wed Jun 06, 2018 10:08 am

Was it Facebook? Twitter maybe? The forum that gave us regular hours of happy desktop fund was undermined long ago and I'm intrigued as to why... what happened during the intervening time?

There will be those who blame that Plissken flounce. Or G and his fifth columnist intransigence. Immogreen's sad demise, the disappearance of Ono and her hat. Or just the fact Crown Licker was a cunt.

I expect the answer is social media really.

Although I'm tempted by the Crown Licker cunt theory too.
supermo
supermo

Number of posts : 3941
Registration date : 2008-05-10

Back to top Go down

What was it that damaged this once-happy go lucky forum? Empty Re: What was it that damaged this once-happy go lucky forum?

Post by Immo Sat Jun 09, 2018 9:02 am

Plissken was a pimp.

He could never have outfought Santino. Fight

Immo
Immo

Number of posts : 5228
Registration date : 2008-05-12

Back to top Go down

What was it that damaged this once-happy go lucky forum? Empty Re: What was it that damaged this once-happy go lucky forum?

Post by test Sat Jun 23, 2018 12:15 am

It’s like being in the school yard, where you’re horrible to the one you love, as illustrated by the baldy fella’s post. I’ve always been his favourite.

Smart phones killed forums.
As a form of social media, forums are rubbish on phones, but phones work well with facepiss, instagram, Twitter, X Hamster* etc. Who wishes to go to the hassle of switching their laptop on in the spare room when they can sit on the sofa with their phone and post inane shit and worry that everyone else has a better life than them. Plus nae fucker can understand Jimmy’s Doric, so he killed Bambi, I mean stennymad.

*X Hamster may not technically be social media.

test

Number of posts : 717
Registration date : 2008-05-08

Back to top Go down

Post by supermo Sun Jun 24, 2018 5:21 am

He may have a point, but I'm surprised you're letting him away with the rest of that, Jimmy.

Still a cunt, though.
supermo
supermo

Number of posts : 3941
Registration date : 2008-05-10

Back to top Go down

Post by test Mon Jun 25, 2018 5:51 pm

More metaphoric tugging of my pigtails, sweetheart.

test

Number of posts : 717
Registration date : 2008-05-08

Back to top Go down

Post by JimmyMcGrory Thu Jul 19, 2018 10:44 am

The need to log in killed it, ffs it's the 21st century
JimmyMcGrory
JimmyMcGrory

Number of posts : 2519
Registration date : 2008-05-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum