Serious question: Where did we all go?

4 posters

Go down

Serious question: Where did we all go? Empty Serious question: Where did we all go?

Post by supermo Thu Dec 22, 2016 1:02 am

A decade ago this message board was one of the first places I turned to for banter, craic, delusional comedy and sending unrequited PMs to Ono about her hat.

Bewlay would drop in for his weekly ducking. Immogreen would have tested the Google server farm to destruction in the Friday night quiz, and some cunt would have dropped by with an unworthy attempt to introduce football rivalry to the conversation. We usually saw them coming (G...)

There was even a pre-flounce Plissken (although that might have been more than 10 years ago...)

Anyway, all gone now. I blame social media. Especially Facebook, which I loathe. And test. I blame him too. Not sure what he did to that nice-chap-for-a-Hun Crown Licker, but it certainly involved certain illegal acts.

If anyone is left alive (that means you, Sev), compliments of the season and best wishes for 20-fuckin-17.

supermo
supermo

Number of posts : 3941
Registration date : 2008-05-10

Back to top Go down

Serious question: Where did we all go? Empty Re: Serious question: Where did we all go?

Post by bewlay Fri Dec 23, 2016 6:59 pm

I've been looking in every single day waiting for the voice of reason to post and now he has.... Happy Christmas cheers want to be my facebook friend?

bewlay

Number of posts : 701

Back to top Go down

Serious question: Where did we all go? Empty Re: Serious question: Where did we all go?

Post by supermo Sun Dec 25, 2016 9:52 am

Bewlay, as I'm sure you can guess, I would open a Facebook account just to unfriend you as quickly as possible.

Happy Christmas to you and all the other lurkers.
supermo
supermo

Back to top Go down

Post by JimmyMcGrory Tue Jan 31, 2017 11:05 am

As I'm a bit late, a belated Happy Burns Night to you all ...... well all but the no voters out there Mad

Anyway, to the real reason I'm on. Does any kind souls have invites to any decent torrent sites? What.cd then Waffles going down the plug hole has led to a miserable end to 2016/beginning of 2017
JimmyMcGrory
JimmyMcGrory

Number of posts : 2519
Registration date : 2008-05-12

Back to top Go down

Post by APOSTROPHE THIS YA CUNT! Sun Mar 12, 2017 6:13 am

I've never left, i just joined lurkers corner,

APOSTROPHE THIS YA CUNT!

Number of posts : 261
Registration date : 2012-11-15

Back to top Go down

Post by supermo Mon Mar 20, 2017 2:06 am

Lurkers are scumbags. FACT.
supermo
supermo

Back to top Go down

Post by APOSTROPHE THIS YA CUNT! Tue Mar 21, 2017 5:18 am

supermo wrote:Lurkers are scumbags. FACT.

Jebus, how long have I been away? Have you forgotten me already brother Mo? Crying or Very sad

APOSTROPHE THIS YA CUNT!

Back to top Go down

Post by JimmyMcGrory Wed Mar 22, 2017 12:08 am

Never mind old grumpy drawers Sev
JimmyMcGrory
JimmyMcGrory

Number of posts : 2519
Registration date : 2008-05-12

Back to top Go down

Post by APOSTROPHE THIS YA CUNT! Wed Mar 22, 2017 10:02 am

My forgiveness is absolute Jimmy. Very Happy

APOSTROPHE THIS YA CUNT!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down