Ring of Steall

2 posters

Go down

Ring of Steall Empty Ring of Steall

Post by test Sun Jul 06, 2014 9:59 am

Know you lot fear exercise more than soap, but have any of you undertaken this? James maybe?

http://www.walkhighlands.co.uk/fortwilliam/ringofsteall.shtml

My friend (I only have one) emailed to say he’d completed it in 8.5 hours, is that a good time?

I’m not talking to him because he could have dropped me off in gorgeous Glasgow and I could have meted out a long overdue beating to the baldy fellow.
There’s no way I’d have gone to the highlands. The highlands are populated with ging-herr, arboreal, mutton molesting types, real men never venture north of Glasgow or south of London.

test

Number of posts : 717
Registration date : 2008-05-08

Back to top Go down

Ring of Steall Empty Re: Ring of Steall

Post by test Sun Aug 03, 2014 4:01 am

Know it’s pointless asking you sedentary lot if this happens to you post exercise.

After cycling a nectarine is consumed on the backdoor step while replying to any messages received while cycling. I sometimes sit there fascinated by calf muscle spasms, they look like a restless sea beneath the skin. What looks like dandruff is dried sweat, lovely,eh?

If I find out you’ve been using this video of my leg for masturbatory purposes, mo, there will be tears at bedtime, young man.

You must watch this, wonderful television and beautiful architecture. Watching it made me miss Glasgow so much it hurts.
The Secret History of Our Streets  - Duke Street, Glasgow:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b04ck993/the-secret-history-of-our-streets-series-2-2-duke-street-glasgow

There’s definitely no joy without Glasgow.

test

Back to top Go down

Post by APOSTROPHE THIS YA CUNT! Tue Aug 05, 2014 5:37 am

Theres a very steep hill near me, Monks road, it's about a 1 in 3 and about a mile long, at the top of it theres a place locally called the Budgie perch which is high above the town where i live, anyway, i walked up it the other week, i almost killed myself but i had an orange, and the only thing that kept me moving was the thought of eating it sitting on the budgie perch overlooking Glossop, done 9.5 miles that day.

APOSTROPHE THIS YA CUNT!

Number of posts : 261
Registration date : 2012-11-15

Back to top Go down

Post by test Fri Aug 08, 2014 7:18 am

9.5 miles is an impressive distance, sev. Without a picture of the orange I find it hard to believe, though.

test

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum