If it walks like a Tory....

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: If it walks like a Tory....

Post by test on Tue Apr 14, 2015 9:08 am

Let’s have a look what the loyalist fuckwits were up to under the guise of saving Ulster from sodomy:

http://aanirfan.blogspot.co.uk/2015/04/rothschilds-friend-blunt-international.html

test

Number of posts : 650
Registration date : 2008-05-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by test on Sat May 02, 2015 8:45 am

test

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by test on Thu Jun 04, 2015 5:42 pm

So who was it who told you about Alan Wells?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b05zhqvk/panorama-catch-me-if-you-can

Was it the same person who told you about Paula Radcliffe, Mo Farrah, Steve Redgrave, Bradley Wiggins, Chris Froome, etc? Of course it was.

Scottish athletics is a prole sport though, the Scottish establishment’s favoured sport is paedophilia:

http://www.onlinepublishingcompany.info/content/read_more/complexInfobox/site_news/infobox/elements/template/default/active_id/11005

test

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by test on Fri Jun 12, 2015 8:17 am

test

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by test on Sun Jun 28, 2015 6:28 pm

Tory twat and ex MP Robert Banks is said to have lived in Dolphin Square, Pimloco.

Did tory twat Robert Banks host a party in Dolphin Square at which other tory twats, including Michael Portillo and Peter Lilley attended? The latter two who were said to have been as good friends as two other tory twats Sebastian Coe and Colin Moynihan were said to have been?

And if tory twat Robert Banks held a party with these invited guests, what do you think happened there, a few hands of Bridge, perhaps?

http://www.scribd.com/doc/259143595/tory-mps-lilley-and-portillo-assault-young-boys-trafficked-to-dolphin-square-from-north-wales-children-s-homes

So, the decision not to prosecute Greville Janner has been reversed. Chances are he will conveniently “die” soon, just like Alistair McAlpine and Leon Brittan.

A lot going on in the news lately, all of it orchestrated:

Psy-ops Charleston shootings in America.

False flag attack at a Lyon factory in France.

False flag attack on a Tunisian beach.

A false flag operation is where a government attacks, or is complicit with attacks, in its own country while blaming the attack on a bogey man. The bogey man in this case is the CIA created ISIS.

The British government colluded with the false flag 7/7 London bombings, portraying Al-Qaeda as the culprits. It was fuck all to do with Al-Qaeda, it was a security services operation.
Funny how Al-Qaeda, the alleged biggest threat to civilisation, were in fact just big girl’s blouses and all their weapons and infrastructure has been taken over by the new biggest threat to civilisation, ISIS. Dearie fucking me, how stupid are you to believe this narrative?

The security services don’t protect citizens, they protect the establishment. Security services are the terrorists.

Nice video on the 7/7 London bombings:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kwyzpzEgUWE

Word on the street is there may be another false flag attack in the UK soon.

The security services orchestrated the Glasgow Dusty Bin nonsense too, in which no-one died. If you believe anyone died, then you’re beyond Jan Ullrich and I’s help.

Question everything, because all you’ve been told is a lie. Apart from what I tell you of course.

test

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by test on Mon Jun 29, 2015 11:51 pm

Spiv thinks Tunisia is a hoax like the Woolwich nonsense and the Glasgow Dusty Bin nonsense.
He also points out some crisis actors who were working on Woolwich and Glasgow.

http://chrisspivey.org/where-do-we-go-from-here-2/

Have I mentioned no one died in the Glasgow Dusty Bin nonsense? A little bit of me dies however, when someone shows the stupidity to believe these made up events.

Tell you what I’ll do. If one of you can prove that someone died in the Glasgow Dusty Bin nonsense, I’ll go to a Celtic game with Mo, I’ll even wear a Celtic top. Mo’s got to buy the beer though.

test

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by supermo on Tue Jul 07, 2015 7:53 am

Stupid post. Seriously stupid.

Number of posts : 3866
Registration date : 2008-05-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by APOSTROPHE THIS YA CUNT! on Wed Jul 08, 2015 8:57 am

Sorry teste, as the label says

These Celtic shirts do not shrink to fit inferiors, in fact, if you look closely at Efe Ambrose, you'll see his "shirt" is actually painted on.

APOSTROPHE THIS YA CUNT!

Number of posts : 254
Registration date : 2012-11-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by test on Mon Jul 13, 2015 9:30 am

I’d be more offended going to a football match than wearing a Celtic shirt, sev, football sickens me.

As no one has offered proof that Dusty Bin killed anyone, I’ll assume we’re all in accord that it was a hoax. You’d be unwise to disbelieve me anyway, after all, my information is sound. Who was it who told you about Leon Brittan and Greville Janner being pedos before main stream media outed them? And word on the street is that neither Leon Brittan nor Alistair McAlpine are dead.

Who was it who told you about children’s homes being used as brothels by the security services where they film powerful men fucking young boys so they can be blackmailed and controlled?

Who was it who has repeatedly given you the names:
Gordon Brown, George Robertson and Peter Mandleson, just because their names appeal?

So let’s name some other hoaxes:

Sandyhook - No one died, the school had been shut for years. All these hoax American massacres are about gun control.

The Moon Landings - Fuck me, how stupid are you to believe this shit? It’s not possible to travel through the Van-Allen belt without radiation killing you (unless the walls of your spaceship are over a feet of metal thick, and try launching that amount of weight), let alone technology of the time (and current technology, or do you not think there would have been journeys?) not being able to reach and return from the moon.

Lee Rigby Killing - Ha, ha. A hoax carried out with army cadets complicity. No one died.

Ebola - Fucking hell, this is all about vaccines (do not accept any vaccines for you or your children without researching, big pharma are as bad as the banks) and no one in a Glasgow hospital had Ebola.

The biggest massacre hoax of all - You’re not ready for this yet, Furniture Went Mad knows what I refer to, though.

test

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by test on Mon Jul 20, 2015 12:27 am

Australia’s Channel 9, 60 Minutes programme exposes how the Kincora Care Home in Northern Ireland, was a boy brothel used by the security services to control powerful men who liked to abuse young boys.

Click on the video titled “Special Investigations: Spies, Lords and......

http://sixtyminutes.ninemsn.com.au/videoindex.aspx

Those said to be named in the video are:
Louis Mountbatten ( According to Bill Maloney, 2 or 3 children were on his boat when it exploded and I don’t mean his nephews.)
Maurice Oldfield - Director of MI6
Peter Hayman - Deputy director of MI6
Knox Cunningham - Ulster Unionist MP
Nicholas Fairbairn - Tory MP and Scotland’s solicitor general.
Cyril Smith - Liberal MP
Greville Janner - Labour MP
Policemen

http://www.exaronews.com/articles/5608/richard-kerr-names-powerful-men-who-covered-up-kincora

http://www.exaronews.com/articles/5601/video-kincora-was-used-for-political-leverage-richard-kerr

Just think about that. The UK’s security services are prepared to ruin young lives for power and money. Young boys raped and killed by the people who should be protecting these poor kids.
Now ask yourself, if they’re prepared to run paedophile rings, pretending to kill a soldier (Lee Rigby) and attacking its own people (London Bombings) suddenly becomes believable. Not only is it believable, it’s fact.

Claiming Dusty Bin killed 6 people and injured 10 others is child’s play, but not the sort of child’s play they prefer. Dusty Bin killed no one in Glasgow.

test

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by supermo on Sun Jul 26, 2015 11:19 am

Dozens of witnesses, the whole thing on CCTV and crew in the cab currently testifying at a fatal accident inquiry, but "Dusty Bin killed no one in Glasgow"? Test you're holing your own cred. Or what's left with it.

Love the Van-Allen belt pseudo science tho. Mildly amusing. Don't confuse Exaro's fine exposes with internet fantasies.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by test on Sat Aug 01, 2015 12:11 am

Goodness, having one’s credibility questioned by a member of the fourth estate is akin to having one’s drinking questioned by the dipso.

Chris Spivey is in court this week for allegedly harassing “Lee Rigby’s” parents. Spiv of course denies this and you can read all about the case and his very dodgy treatment at the hands of the establishment on his website:

http://chrisspivey.org/

The establishment cunts wish to silence Chris for his compelling claims that Woolwich was a hoax and the two Michaels killed no one, just like Dusty Bin killed no one in Glasgow.

Aangirfan has a short article on Spiv and Lee Rigby today:

http://aanirfan.blogspot.co.uk/2015/07/chris-spivey-and-lee-rigby.html

Let’s look at some photos from the above article.

Spiv has suggested that Lee Rigby is played by a few people, one of whom is dead soldier Karl Whittle, here they are side by side. (Photo 1):

Striking resemblance eh? But look at the Lee Rigby’s hair. (A) Now if you’re not proficient in Photoshop you probably don’t notice such things with a quick glance, but when you’re used to editing things down to pixel level you gain an eye for photo manipulation.
His hair is a solid block of black. There is no texture, no highlighting, no realism and you can see the hair below poking out (B) is a different colour. They’ve left the original hair protruding to try and soften the edge. It’s an awful edit and looks like it was done in Microsoft paint.
You can also see that one of the bits they’ve left even matches. (C)
Now why would the establishment be releasing obviously edited photos of “Lee Rigby”?

Photo 2 is a better attempt at manipulation........if you’re crap at image manipulation.
Now “Lee” must have been attempting to pay homage to the eighties when some (mostly girls in green bomber jackets) used to die the top of their hair a different colour to their natural side colour, or............it’s been edited. At least they’ve sampled real hair rather than just painting it solid black like in Photo 1.

Strangely enough, or not as the case may be, the photos (I’ve seen) of claimed victims of Dusty Bin have been edited too.

The two Michaels killed no one.
Dusty Bin killed no one.

Aangirfan also has an article on Ben Fellows being cleared of perverting the course of justice:

http://aanirfan.blogspot.co.uk/2015/07/ben-fellows-cleared.html

Ben, if you don’t know, was a child actor who has talked openly of what he encountered during his career. He has some very interesting things to say about tory scum Ken Clarke and Tom “where’s my beard” Cruise.

Finally, Coleman has not made any posts since April, which is most worrying:

https://thecolemanexperience.wordpress.com/

test

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by test on Thu Aug 06, 2015 7:27 am

So we’ll put Ted Heath in test’s win column as well shall we? Of course we will.

http://aanirfan.blogspot.co.uk/2015/08/heath-named-in-child-abuse-probe.html

A friend texted today expressing surprise Heath was a pedo, I in turn expressed surprise they didn’t know about Heath, I thought everyone knew he was a pedo. Heath is one of the first names you encounter when you look behind the curtain.
With his name come these two stories:

1 A trip on his “Morning Cloud” yacht was one way for children’s homes residents as they were killed and thrown into the sea after he abused them.

2 Heath was blackmailed with exposure of his child rapes if he didn’t take the UK into the EU.

You’ll have to make your own minds up on those two stories, but he definitely abused children’s homes kids on his yacht and the security services enabled it.

Louis Mountbatten liked fucking young boys on his (Mountbatten’s) yacht too.

test

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by test on Sun Sep 06, 2015 11:56 pm

Ok, let’s have a recap:

Who told you Lance Armstrong was a doper?
Who told you Alan Wells was a doper?
Who told you the performances of Bradley Wiggins, Chris Froome, Paula Radcliffe, Steve Redgrave and Sebastian Coe to name but a few, were as believable as the moon landings?

Who told you Leon Brittan was a pedo?
Who told you Ted Heath was a pedo?
Who told you Greville Janner was a pedo?

Harvey Proctor has been in the news recently, who gave you his name?

Are we all recapped? Good.

The Tunisia beach shootings are a hoax. (ISIS nonsense. ISIS are a CIA creation)
The Virginia tv reporter shooting is a hoax. (Gun control psyops) Poor old Peekay can’t believe how bad the Virginia hoax is:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBbjle1Uh5CpnY2m451XHcA/videos

The focus on refugees is to sway public opinion on a Syria invasion so their resources can be plundered. Haven’t looked into the dead kid in the beach, but a quick glance appears as dodgy as fuck.

The man they couldn’t hang:

Having corruptly convicted Spiv of harassment or some such nonsense, they amazingly didn’t jail him. This has enabled him to write more on the mass murderer Dusty Bin, who of course killed no one. I still can’t work out what this hoax is about, maybe it was all to demonise people with heart conditions.

Here’s Spiv’s latest article on the Dusty Bin nonsense, in which no one died:

http://chrisspivey.org/behind-the-flag-part-4-inquest-ion/

Did I mention no one died?

test

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by supermo on Mon Sep 07, 2015 1:36 am

This bin lorry stuff is getting really offensive, "test", please desist. There are dozens of witnesses to the mayhem that went on that day, and the scenario you're promoting is really hurtful to the families of the dead.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by test on Sat Sep 12, 2015 12:30 am

Looks who’s been all over the news these last few days saying her blood scores are not indicative of a doper. And webbed feet, a waddle, a bill and a quack aren’t indicative of a duck. Dearie me. And who gave you little Paula Radcliffe’s name? Take your time, it will come to you.

Witnesses blah, blah, blah. Offensive to families blah, blah, blah. I’ve heard it all before with Woolwich, Sandyhook, Charlie Hebdo and Virginia, hoaxes in which no one died. Just as Dusty Bin killed no one in Glasgow. Glasgow is a hoax, do the slightest bit of research and use some common sense, unless you’re being a gatekeeper of course.
I’ve spoken to two refuse lorry mechanics, two refuse lorry drivers and two doctors, all of whom have confirmed Dusty’s wanderings as unlikely as the moon landings.

There’s no joy behind the curtain.

test

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by JimmyMcGrory on Tue Sep 15, 2015 9:04 pm

APOSTROPHE THIS YA CUNT! wrote:Sorry teste, as the label says

These Celtic shirts do not shrink to fit inferiors, in fact, if you look closely at Efe Ambrose, you'll see his "shirt" is actually painted on.

Just like his footballing ability, how does this jocolor get a game?

Number of posts : 2465
Registration date : 2008-05-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by test on Sat Oct 03, 2015 9:01 am

Dearie me, another hoax shooting in America, Oregon this time. They’re really ramping up the effort to pass gun control laws.

Like Glasgow, no one died.

test

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by test on Sun Oct 18, 2015 10:05 pm

Typical establishment behaviour, using their lapdog the media to discredit abuse victims, to protect their sick practices:

http://aanirfan.blogspot.co.uk/2015/10/media-whores-attack-girl.html

If you believe anything in mainstream media, especially the BBC, you need to educate yourself.

test

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by test on Fri Oct 23, 2015 7:41 am

Hmmmm, who was it who told you the IRA was heavily infiltrated by the scum British Security Services and the SS condoned and facilitated killing of the public?
The security services are for protecting the establishment, not you and I. State sponsored killing is rampant.

http://aanirfan.blogspot.co.uk/2015/10/uk-spy-murdered-24-people.html

Dusty Bin isn’t a member of the security services though, so he killed no one.

test

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by JimmyMcGrory on Mon Oct 26, 2015 2:13 am

I believe the IRA was infiltrated by the security services but this part is a bit hard to believe crown "It would seem that the Provisional IRA was set up and run by the UK security services, in order to discredit the 'Nationalist' cause"

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by test on Wed Nov 04, 2015 7:00 pm

Question everything, James. ISIS has been set up by the security services, so it’s possible the IRA was too, this doesn’t mean I think it was.
The Brighton bombing is a quandary for me. The IRA were infiltrated and run by the SS, but was there an independent arm that executed the Brighton Bombing, or did the SS let it happen?

Look up “Strategy of Tension”, James and you’ll see why the SS orchestrate “terrorism”.

Scottish pedos:

http://aanirfan.blogspot.co.uk/2015/10/child-abuse-cover-up-in-scotland.html

A pedo ring in Aberdeen is spoken of in the above link. Now which ex prime minister is said to have abused two sisters in an Aberdeen pedo ring?

More Scottish pedos:

http://aanirfan.blogspot.co.uk/2015/11/mikaeel-kular-various-murders-security.html

test

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by test on Sat Nov 14, 2015 7:30 pm

On waking this morning I travelled to the lying scum BBC website to check today’s weather forecast to decide what exercise to undertake. At the top of the page is a headline screaming “Paris Attack Kills at Least 120”. Blimey, this sounds an ambitious hoax thinks I, let’s see if it has all the hallmarks of one.

1 All gunmen dead - Check. Dead men can’t be questioned.

2 Poor quality video phone footage shot in portrait to give a narrow field of view - Check

3 Latest Islamic crusade claiming responsibility - Check.

The gunmen's motives were not immediately confirmed, but one witness at the Bataclan heard one of the attackers appear to express support for the militant Islamic State (IS) group.
A witness overhead an attacker appear to express support for IS? Really?

but the attacks come just a day after the United States announced a drone strike in Syria that likely killed Jihadi John, the Islamic State’s British-accented executioner.
How convenient, Jihadi John killed, another made up dead man who can tell no tales.
And remember the nonsense Jihadi John beheadings were so bad that even some mainstream media admitted the videos were fake.

4 Shifting narrative - Check.

5 Victims singled out - Check

6 Poor quality photos of “victims” and obvious photoshopped victims - Time will tell

So, are the Paris shootings a massive hoax? Well it’s a big step up from the Charlie Hebdo hoax in which no one died and possesses a lot of tell-tales. I’ll await more reports before I decide.

test

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by test on Fri Nov 20, 2015 7:12 pm

Have you been following the Paris nonsense and thinking, blimey, this is as test predicted, he must be some sort of prophet? No, I’m a borderline simpleton who can barely tie his shoelaces without a diagram. If an imbecile such as I can see what’s going on, some of you with university degrees, albeit degrees from polytechnics and former polytechnics so they aren’t real degrees (© Tarquin), must realise you’re having the piss ripped out of you every day.

Spiv goes into the Paris bullshit with far more depth here:

http://chrisspivey.org/qui-qui-poo-poo/

Changing tack a little, the International Space Station. This is bollocks, there is no manned space station. NASA’s main role is to rape the tax payers with their made up nonsense. Mars landings? Dearie me.

Everything you’ve been told is a lie.

Sorry to have kept you, you must have facepiss updates to make, soaps to watch, reality TV shows to vote on and BBC propaganda to ingest. Enjoy your day.

test

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by JimmyMcGrory on Sat Nov 21, 2015 8:57 am

Have to say I've stopped watching the news completely. Yes I am a simpleton but you've raised some doubts crown

As for landing on Mars, surely a wee jaunt to the moon would be in order to try out the equipment. Even if it is feasible, have they not watched all those Mars movies. Every cunt dies FFS

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum