Had a look back to this boards beginnings

3 posters

Go down

Had a look back to this boards beginnings Empty Had a look back to this boards beginnings

Post by APOSTROPHE THIS YA CUNT! Wed Mar 06, 2013 5:26 am

Some of the stuff and the posters were hilarious, some good shit, have a wee daunner back in time, i'm sure you'll agree, i was the funniest by far, canny remember why faither immo never liked my avatar wae the burd wae big tits in the celtic top though. Shocked

APOSTROPHE THIS YA CUNT!

Number of posts : 261
Registration date : 2012-11-15

Back to top Go down

Had a look back to this boards beginnings Empty Re: Had a look back to this boards beginnings

Post by supermo Thu Mar 14, 2013 7:07 am

I don't know what happened to this board, Sev.
First the Camelon Comic took the huff big-time. Then Licker had his first mental breakdown (of many). The good looking nurse stopped PM'ing me pictures of her "hats". The Friday Night Quiz was murdered by Shazam (allegedly).

The coup de grace was probably Immo's disappearance.

Not that he was ever funny mind. Don't ever tell the fat cunt we miss him Very Happy
supermo
supermo

Number of posts : 3941
Registration date : 2008-05-10

Back to top Go down

Had a look back to this boards beginnings Empty Re: Had a look back to this boards beginnings

Post by JimmyMcGrory Thu Mar 14, 2013 10:57 am

I'm hoping to entice Immo back with Crown's recent upload. Who'd have thought it, our favourite cyclists gone all happy cheers

Still shit at darts though

JimmyMcGrory
JimmyMcGrory

Number of posts : 2519
Registration date : 2008-05-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down