Called in to see...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Called in to see...

Post by test on Sat Jan 05, 2013 1:10 am

......dad yesterday and he asked two of his employees to wash my car for me. This was a welcome change because he normally asks them to punch me in the face for not having a job and going home when heís not there and stealing food out the fridge and wine out the rack.

Anyway, Iíve now decided I need a factotum and think Mo could fill the position. His short little legs would be shown off to perfection in his uniform of denim shorts and tight top. I can see him now, all soaped up and sprawled across my bonnet.

Hereís my impression of he and I stepping out for a spot of lunch:

Iím not as old as (but as camp) Karl Lagerfeld and Mo isnít as young as the boy in shorts, but you get the idea.

test

Number of posts : 652
Registration date : 2008-05-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Called in to see...

Post by test on Mon Jan 07, 2013 5:43 am

Apparently this was the last full dayís work I undertook. This work thing will never catch on you know. The second clip shows why I didnít make it as a pro and took up cycling as a pastime.

test

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by supermo on Mon Jan 07, 2013 7:40 am

test wrote:......dad yesterday and he asked two of his employees to wash my car for me.

Is this code for "run me out of town"?

Or is your Da one of those cash-business gangsters that runs dodgy car washes staffed by junkies and asylum seekers, all on below minimum wage?

Number of posts : 3867
Registration date : 2008-05-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by test on Mon Jan 07, 2013 8:00 am

Horrible to me in public but affectionate in private. Itís hard being your guilty pleasure, sweets.

test

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top