Not saying Mo’s.....

3 posters

Go down

Not saying Mo’s..... Empty Not saying Mo’s.....

Post by test Sat Oct 13, 2012 6:47 am

....come out of the closet, but I found this photo on the cycling retard’s phone:

Not saying Mo’s..... 20121012_153142

Having to set up the PC side of a new company for someone and he’s decided to use Apple products. The Macbook, iPad and iPhone need to synch in the cloud.

Not saying Mo’s..... MacbookAirSpermoOnScreenAugust2012-1

It all works very nicely and Apple have implemented an excellent cloud service, but a Macbook is like a woman who doesn’t adhere to the “proper man’s fanny” standard......there’s something missing.

Not saying Mo’s..... MacbookAirSpermoNoteAugust2012-1

Anyway, the reason for my visit. Has anyone got a picture of the Louden Tavern, please? It’s for a piece on EC I’m working on. It needs to be a photo you’ve taken or own, as I don’t wish to steal anyone else’s work. Post in the thread or email me please.
Mo has very kindly sent me some photos, but there’s no nudity in this piece so I can’t use them. Will sell them to the retard, he loves mo.

test

Number of posts : 717
Registration date : 2008-05-08

Back to top Go down

Not saying Mo’s..... Empty Re: Not saying Mo’s.....

Post by supermo Thu Oct 25, 2012 7:35 am

Thanks for your insight test.

The only people who take pictures outside the Louden are Special Branch and the DSS.

And the Sun, obviously: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/scottishnews/4237842/.html
supermo
supermo

Number of posts : 3941
Registration date : 2008-05-10

Back to top Go down

Post by test Thu Oct 25, 2012 10:59 pm

Never mind the smart-arse answers, be helpful like you know you can be when not showing off to the crowd and take me a picture please. May need one of "Citizen Fireman" too, not had chance to look through my archive yet. Managed to find the one of The Mitchell Library I wish to use, so you don't need to snap that for me.

Time is an factor, sweetheart.

test

Back to top Go down

Post by supermo Fri Oct 26, 2012 2:01 am

I should be near the Fireman thing next week, if you can hold out that long without sending me begging letters and links to the sex toys you'd like me to buy for you Licker on the Ann Summers website.
supermo
supermo

Back to top Go down

Post by test Fri Oct 26, 2012 3:48 am

Found my CF pic thanks, mo:

Not saying Mo’s..... CitizenFiremanGordonStreetGlasgowNov2009

Would really appreciate a Louden pic and maybe a Burrell one, but think I may have a Burrell one somewhere. Don't think there are any other pics needed, will have to re-read the script.

The only thing you need to buy me is lunch next March, don't think you can use lunch as a sex toy can you? I'm leaning towards Lebanese, so sort out a good restaurant.

test

Back to top Go down

Post by supermo Fri Oct 26, 2012 6:30 am

That pic is out of date as it was obviously taken while the Central Hotel was being refurbished, so that sealed door in the background is now the grander entrance now restored. Suggest you crop it, or get a new pin.

I've only eaten Lebanese food in Lebanon (and it was excellent). There is a splendid Iranian place called Persia on Gt Western Road.
supermo
supermo

Back to top Go down

Post by test Fri Oct 26, 2012 5:52 pm

Never had Iranian food. The demonisation of Iran by the west for their avaricious ends is as disgusting as it's expected.

Would love an updated pic, mo, but don't slip any of your "bonus" pics in with it this time you filthy beast.

test

Back to top Go down

Post by supermo Sat Oct 27, 2012 6:25 am

Iranian is similar to Lebanese. Lots of good breads and various types of hummus, baba ganoush etc. Kebabs of course, and lots of good things made with lamb or fish.

This is the best one I know in Glasgow: http://www.persiaglasgow.com/index.html

Teheran is supposedly a fantastic city to visit. Unfortunately thanks to Bush, Blair and their equivalent fuckwits like Ahmadinejad it's not so easy to visit from this country.

There's a couple of Lebanese places in Glasgow but not tried them yet. London has several few good ones. Was in Beirut earlier this year and the food was fukking A.
supermo
supermo

Back to top Go down

Post by JimmyMcGrory Tue Oct 30, 2012 11:31 pm

This do?

Not saying Mo’s..... Xolkas
JimmyMcGrory
JimmyMcGrory

Number of posts : 2519
Registration date : 2008-05-12

Back to top Go down

Post by test Wed Oct 31, 2012 7:41 am

Northern twat. (James)

test

Back to top Go down

Post by supermo Thu Nov 01, 2012 3:32 am

It looks about right to me, James.

I remember when the modern-day Third Lanark supporters at the Louden had a triumphalist display on the side of their roof supposedly showing a league flag for each of their so-called 9IAR, except they had the wrong years listed and claimed they'd won the league in 1997-8.

Whatever happened to them anyways?
supermo
supermo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum