anyone ever wondered what its like on the other side?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

anyone ever wondered what its like on the other side?

Post by TheHound on Sat Mar 03, 2012 7:45 am

Thats the daily, no hourly thought that overwhelms me when it comes to contemplating life without the Rangers.. Sad Sad Sad

TheHound

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2012-02-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: anyone ever wondered what its like on the other side?

Post by Immo on Sat Mar 03, 2012 9:14 am

Laughing Laughing Laughing

Naw. Evil or Very Mad

Very Happy

Howevvaah...let me return the Question to ya through the medium of the brushed-denim, bell-bottomed lyrical genius of David Gates.

"Say Exclamation have you ever tried... really reaching out for the other side?" Ponder2 Very Happy

Hmmmm.

Of course if you'd care to divulge yer own allegiance fitba wise, we could prolly guess. Sherlock

(I did mention the rule about newbies havin to post a minimum of 3 tracks on the music thread didn't I? Rules )

Number of posts : 5163
Registration date : 2008-05-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gladstone on Sat Mar 03, 2012 9:53 am

"There'll always be The Rangers!" jocolor

Most of my hourly thoughts centre on their demise, as they tried to put the Warriors out the league 48 years ago.

So fuck'em.

When the new club starts up, as they will, for a short time they'll have less trophies than Stenhousemuir. drunken Very Happy

So fuck'em.

Dirty bastards that killed off Third Lanark and Airdrie (that's not so bad, right enough) and Renton too.

So fuck'em.

Aye, they'll be back in another form, but seeing their fans squirm now (almost) makes up for they way they and their club have collectively behaved over my lifetime.

Oh, and Celtic, you need them. We don't. study

So fuck'em. lol!
Gladstone

Number of posts : 956
Registration date : 2008-05-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Immo on Sat Mar 03, 2012 10:12 am

Go gettem Floyd Glad. Very Happy

As for your penultimate statement... we'll hafta wait and see. Ponder2

I reckon we'll probably manage ok tho. Smile

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gladstone on Sat Mar 03, 2012 10:30 am

Ach, that penaltyment one was thrown in just in case onlookers thought I was a mick. No

But, TV deals, sponsorship, tribal ticket sales, and hopes of moving to a big league will be, at best on hold for Celtic. You'll have to downscale, in a 'Shire' sort of way, without moving grounds of course. clown
Gladstone

Number of posts : 956

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by supermo on Tue Mar 06, 2012 9:06 am

I don't feel I need them. I think their demise would be a once in a lifetime chance to change a lot of things in this country, for the better.

However I suspect they'll survive in some bastardised form. Whether they do so in time to actually play next season must be in doubt though.

Oh if only that darn fool Green hadn't banned Bewlay.... Very Happy

Number of posts : 3866

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheHound on Wed Mar 07, 2012 6:02 pm

Aye getting rid of Rangers would really make a difference to the social fabric of the country...Celtic fans really believe it.Rangers fans dont want to believe it.. Are you George Galloway?

TheHound

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2012-02-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by supermo on Thu Mar 08, 2012 2:54 am

TheHound wrote:Aye getting rid of Rangers would really make a difference to the social fabric of the country...Celtic fans really believe it.Rangers fans dont want to believe it.. Are you George Galloway?

It might be a start, Hound.

I may be a cunt, but I'm not as much of a cunt as fukkin George fukkin "Dundee United forever" Galloway the fairweather fan.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Harlem Bogtrotter on Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:54 am

Hey leave gorgeous Jawge out of this......did he not throw up in front of Shaggy at some Chinese restaurant in Glasgow? lol! Or possibly when he was dry humping some jewish tart in NYC Smile

The Harlem Bogtrotter

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2011-01-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by supermo on Thu Mar 15, 2012 8:27 am

Shaggy would make anyone want to throw up.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by pepe on Tue Mar 20, 2012 7:41 am

If the more savvy Rangers fans had any sense they'd tell all the cunts circling the corpse of their club to go fuck themselves and form a club of their own.

It's not difficult to start from scratch. Look at what Chester City have done since being 'raped' by the crook Stephen Vaughan. They started from zero as just Chester in the Evostick Division 1 North, won that and are now several points clear at the top of the Premier Division. They had 2,700 turn up at their last home game.

http://evostikleague.pitchero.com/results.php

No the likes of Bewlay, who's always claiming he's a higher rate taxpayer, should get their arses into gear and create a club called Glasgow City Rangers or The Rangers or whatever and take it from there.

If they ground shared with Partick or Queens Park they'd get 4000+ turning up for a non SFL league and way more than that if they were allowed in the League.
pepe

Number of posts : 426
Registration date : 2008-05-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Immo on Thu Mar 22, 2012 4:17 am

pepe wrote:If the more savvy Rangers fans had any sense they'd tell all the cunts circling the corpse of their club to go fuck themselves and form a club of their own.

It's not difficult to start from scratch. Look at what Chester City have done since being 'raped' by the crook Stephen Vaughan. They started from zero as just Chester in the Evostick Division 1 North, won that and are now several points clear at the top of the Premier Division. They had 2,700 turn up at their last home game.

http://evostikleague.pitchero.com/results.php

No the likes of Bewlay, who's always claiming he's a higher rate taxpayer, should get their arses into gear and create a club called Glasgow City Rangers or The Rangers or whatever and take it from there.

If they ground shared with Partick or Queens Park they'd get 4000+ turning up for a non SFL league and way more than that if they were allowed in the League.

Think I've spotted a fatal flaw in yer plan Peps. Sherlock Very Happy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top