Alberto Contador Is A Cheating Bastard

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Alberto Contador Is A Cheating Bastard

Post by JimmyMcGrory on Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:27 pm

Aye right you are Alberto, cunts putting hormones in meat. Do you think we're buttoned up at the back Laughing

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-11441045

They should make all riders take performance enhancing drugs, its the only way there will be a worthy winner Liar

Number of posts : 2465
Registration date : 2008-05-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Alberto Contador Is A Cheating Bastard

Post by Gladstone on Fri Oct 01, 2010 2:20 am

JimmyMcGrory wrote:Aye right you are Alberto, cunts putting hormones in meat. Do you think we're buttoned up at the back Laughing

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-11441045

They should make all riders take performance enhancing drugs , its the only way there will be a worthy winner Liar

Aye, but you see, I agree they should be allowed to take performance enhancing drugs. Some athletes have better diets, or better sports equipment, and that helps their performance. So take drugs if you want to risk it! Very Happy

The alternative is that in all sports tournaments, competitors have to stay in the same accommodation and eat the same things for one month before, then take part in the nude. cheers

Especially good in the synchronised swimming event, oh, and beach volleyball too. Pies
Gladstone

Number of posts : 956
Registration date : 2008-05-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by niall o,dhubghaill on Fri Oct 01, 2010 2:40 am

Funnily enough, (and strangely) alberto contador is an anagram of "that hun cocksocket crown" Timmy Lies

niall o,dhubghaill

Number of posts : 627
Registration date : 2010-01-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by supermo on Fri Oct 01, 2010 7:03 pm

It takes a special sort of genius to spot that, Sev Very Happy

Number of posts : 3867
Registration date : 2008-05-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by JimmyMcGrory on Fri Oct 01, 2010 9:54 pm

supermo wrote:It takes a special sort of genius to spot that, Sev Very Happy

Never noticed it myself Laughing

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by niall o,dhubghaill on Sun Oct 03, 2010 7:16 am

supermo wrote:It takes a special sort of genius to spot that, Sev Very Happy

i meant add "in spanish" Very Happy

niall o,dhubghaill

Number of posts : 627
Registration date : 2010-01-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by crownliquor on Sun Oct 03, 2010 7:06 pm

An e-mail I sent to a friend of mine:

Jesus Dave, can you not ask me an easier question, like explaining dark matter? Very Happy

There’s so much going on here, this is how I understand things.

Contador was popped on his “A” sample, now there’s no set rule but the UCI normally release the failure, first to the rider, who then denies it and asks for a test on his “B” sample, which is their right. No one passes their “B” sample having failed on their “A” sample, it’s all part of the game. “A” sample failures normally come straight out to the press, like these recent failures:

http://www.uci.ch/Modules/ENews/ENewsDetails.asp?id=NzA4Mw&MenuId=MTYxNw&LangId=1&BackLink=%2FTemplates%2FUCI%2FUCI5%2Flayout%2Easp%3FMenuID%3DMTYxNw%26LangId%3D1

Contador’s “A” failure was not released, he was given a chance to explain himself and request a “B” sample. Having failed this also, the UCI still didn’t release the failure and had more talks with Contador.
Now these tests were undertaken in a German lab and the thinking is a lab technician realised that having processed these 2 positive tests it was strange nothing had been announced. The failures were then released to German TV channel ARD. ARD started investigating and the UCI were forced to release Contador’s failure.

The charge is now of special treatment (something Armstrong {allegedly} received throughout his career, see his backdated TUE for cortisone story) for Contador. Popping no name dopers is a UCI face saving operation so they can say look, we’re fighting against the dopers and it’s working, but popping the biggest name in cycling? That brings bad publicity, sponsors leave, television rights are not taken up (German TV have refused to televise a couple of TDFs due to doping) resulting in less money and it’s all about the money, baby. The UCI don’t want to catch dopers.

Clenbuterol used as a PED is for fat burning, you’d take it in the close season to cut weight. The thinking is Contador used Clen and didn’t let it clear his body before withdrawing blood (you withdraw blood in the off season to re-infuse on the morning of a race), this tainted blood was utilised in The Tour. Not 100% sure, but think the amount of Clen would not have failed a WADA test, but would fail a UCI one. Clen’s not a natural substance found in the body, so must be fishy is their thinking.

It’s not just the Clen though, the German lab revealed there was something like a hundred times higher than normal reading of platisizers in the blood. Now what are platisizers I hear you ask? Platisizers occur in blood bags (not exclusively blood bags), they’re part of the construction and are harmless, but having such a high reading indicates blood doping/transfusions.

The tainted beef excuse is laughable, like Tyler’s dead twin and Landis’ drinking of beer which increased his testosterone level causing him to be popped and stripped of his TDF title, excuses.

Back under the stairs I go. Drink Is Evil

crownliquor

Number of posts : 3681
Registration date : 2008-05-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by JimmyMcGrory on Sun Oct 03, 2010 9:06 pm

We're not really that interested crown, its just a stick to beat you with Razz

View user profile