Flutter Ablation

4 posters

Go down

Flutter Ablation Empty Flutter Ablation

Post by crownliquor Thu Sep 16, 2010 2:48 am

When you've had a flutter ablation procedure, make sure when you've left the operating theatre they've dressed your groin before you go back to the ward, or you'll think you've pissed yourself only to find this:

Flutter Ablation Bloodonbedsheetsafterfl

In fact, don't have the procedure at all, it hurts like fuck. And when they find a dodgy piece of you heart and wish to cauterise, don't use the term "burn", because the burning hurts like fuck and knowing it's coming only makes it worse. Use a calming word, like Rrrrrrrrrrrangers. Very Happy

crownliquor

Number of posts : 3750
Registration date : 2008-05-08

Back to top Go down

Flutter Ablation Empty Re: Flutter Ablation

Post by JimmyMcGrory Thu Sep 16, 2010 6:15 am

That's your fault, don't be making a claim against the NHS. You should have kept more pressure on it crown!!

That'll be your drinking and other stimulants taking a back seat now? No No
JimmyMcGrory
JimmyMcGrory

Number of posts : 2519
Registration date : 2008-05-12

Back to top Go down

Post by niall o,dhubghaill Thu Sep 16, 2010 7:01 am

fuckin nhs, supposed to be getting dick op tommorow. been cancelled again. Crying or Very sad

niall o,dhubghaill

Number of posts : 627
Registration date : 2010-01-03

Back to top Go down

Post by JimmyMcGrory Thu Sep 16, 2010 7:28 am

niall o,dhubghaill wrote:fuckin nhs, supposed to be getting dick op tommorow. been cancelled again. Crying or Very sad

Penis enlargement? Laughing
JimmyMcGrory
JimmyMcGrory

Back to top Go down

Post by crownliquor Thu Sep 16, 2010 10:11 am

JimmyMcGrory wrote:That's your fault, don't be making a claim against the NHS. You should have kept more pressure on it crown!!

That'll be your drinking and other stimulants taking a back seat now? No No

Unfortunately they'd already dosed me up with morphine and some other drug I didn't catch the name of, then they sliced me up like a dog to replace my defib, so no chance to apply pressure to said ingress.

Still, I got the chance to wander around the ward with my shirt off, and the nurses were more than happy. El Gordo Very Happy

crownliquor

Number of posts : 3750
Registration date : 2008-05-08

Back to top Go down

Post by JimmyMcGrory Thu Sep 16, 2010 10:33 am

Midazolam? It sedates you and makes you unaware of what's going on, perfect for watching shite like the Man U v Rrrrrrrrrrangers game on the telly Very Happy
JimmyMcGrory
JimmyMcGrory

Back to top Go down

Post by niall o,dhubghaill Thu Sep 16, 2010 3:46 pm

theres no drug in the world could save you from that.

niall o,dhubghaill

Back to top Go down

Post by supermo Thu Sep 16, 2010 9:33 pm

niall o,dhubghaill wrote:fuckin nhs, supposed to be getting dick op tommorow. been cancelled again. Crying or Very sad

I ended up going private for that one mate, NHS were hopeless.
supermo
supermo

Number of posts : 3941
Registration date : 2008-05-10

Back to top Go down

Post by supermo Thu Sep 16, 2010 9:37 pm

crownliquor wrote:When you've had a flutter ablation procedure, make sure when you've left the operating theatre they've dressed your groin before you go back to the ward, or you'll think you've pissed yourself only to find this:

Flutter Ablation Bloodonbedsheetsafterfl

In fact, don't have the procedure at all, it hurts like fuck. And when they find a dodgy piece of you heart and wish to cauterise, don't use the term "burn", because the burning hurts like fuck and knowing it's coming only makes it worse. Use a calming word, like Rrrrrrrrrrrangers. Very Happy

What fukkin hospital were you in Licker? The groin wound should have been checked 2 or 3 times an hour for the first few hours. They only really keep you in overnight to make sure the opening heals properly. Wait till you see the bruising over the next 2-3 weeks! Very Happy

As for morphine? FFS it's a procedure not a full-blown piece of surgery you fukkin wimp. They probably dosed you up to drown out your whimpering.
supermo
supermo

Number of posts : 3941
Registration date : 2008-05-10

Back to top Go down

Post by niall o,dhubghaill Fri Sep 17, 2010 1:51 am

supermo wrote:

ah, the one where you get yer balls tickled while theyre doing it? i wish. Very Happy

niall o,dhubghaill

Back to top Go down

Post by JimmyMcGrory Sat Sep 18, 2010 10:57 am

niall o,dhubghaill wrote:
supermo wrote:

ah, the one where you get yer balls tickled while theyre doing it? i wish. Very Happy

Unlike the NHS, where they crush your balls post op to save money on drugs bringing you round Very Happy
JimmyMcGrory
JimmyMcGrory

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum