Baldy twat

4 posters

Go down

Baldy twat Empty Baldy twat

Post by test Tue Jul 06, 2010 4:24 am

That cycling obsessed twat is in the big city (last seen waving at the choo choos in Central Station) until Wednesday afternoon, please state a time you wish to receive your beating at the Crystal Palace.

test

Number of posts : 717
Registration date : 2008-05-08

Back to top Go down

Baldy twat Empty Re: Baldy twat

Post by supermo Tue Jul 06, 2010 7:24 am

If you're referring to your elder and better, Licker, you should know I won't be back in Glasgow until the 12th. Your challenge is to find some better haunts to report from, meantime.

PS Thanks to my advanced stalker alert system I managed to make a safe exit from town before you got there. God bless the Strathclyde polis - and don't forget the terms of your restraining order! Very Happy
supermo
supermo

Number of posts : 3941
Registration date : 2008-05-10

Back to top Go down

Post by JimmyMcGrory Tue Jul 06, 2010 10:29 am

supermo wrote:If you're referring to your elder and better, Licker, you should know I won't be back in Glasgow until the 12th.

and you think you know some folk Baldy twat Icon_cyclops Baldy twat Icon_cyclops
JimmyMcGrory
JimmyMcGrory

Number of posts : 2519
Registration date : 2008-05-12

Back to top Go down

Post by supermo Tue Jul 06, 2010 10:33 am

Laughing Laughing

More explanation on my return Jimmy.

Try not to fall off your bike while I'm away fighting the FoD Cool
supermo
supermo

Number of posts : 3941
Registration date : 2008-05-10

Back to top Go down

Post by test Tue Jul 06, 2010 9:19 pm

supermo wrote:If you're referring to your elder and better, Licker, you should know I won't be back in Glasgow until the 12th. Your challenge is to find some better haunts to report from, meantime.

PS Thanks to my advanced stalker alert system I managed to make a safe exit from town before you got there. God bless the Strathclyde polis - and don't forget the terms of your restraining order! Very Happy

Coward. Very Happy

Spent last night in a bar called The Lismore in Partick, was quite pleasant. The barman didn't have to see the back of my hand for chatting up the CP either, which was a bonus.
Very Happy

test

Number of posts : 717

Back to top Go down

Post by crownliquor Thu Jul 08, 2010 9:57 am

test wrote:That cycling obsessed twat is in the big city (last seen waving at the choo choos in Central Station) until Wednesday afternoon, please state a time you wish to receive your beating at the Crystal Palace.

Those choo choos are magical. Baldy twat 36495 Baldy twat Icon_biggrin

crownliquor

Number of posts : 3750

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down